Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Feb 19, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Koh cleaner - omg it works

I’ll admit I’m a bit of a sucker for ‘wonder products’ and have spent a fortune on different cleaning products which profess to make cleaning easier and suffering from fibromyalgia I can really struggle with housework, particularly cleaning the oven. My cleaning cupboard is full of assorted products which I cart around the house for different cleaning jobs.

Anyway I kept seeing this advert for Koh universal cleaner which is eco friendly, no toxic chemicals, no need to wear gloves etc but professed to clean any surface eg. Ovens, windows, bathrooms etc within minutes. I bought some and tried it out on my oven door which had some burnt on grease. Now the instructions say spray on door wait a couple of minutes then wipe with the provided microfibre cloth, I did this and the dirt didn’t budge so I thought great another waste of money. I looked on YouTube and watched a video which showed the little black diamond sponge (provided) being used for stubborn bits then wiping with cloth and it worked! .

I’ve zipped through the house, my windows are gleaming, kitchen cupboards, worktops, limescale on my bathtaps, shower, bathrooms and it’s taken hardly any time.

I’m now sorting out under my sink and binning my collection of cleaning products.
Old 16 Feb 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I keep seeing adverts for it on Facebook. May need to give it a try.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Very interesting. I'm all for simplifying these things, so that they take up less time and space.

Where did you buy your Koh?

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

P.S. I'm also a fan of Sal Suds.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Very interesting. I'm all for simplifying these things, so that they take up less time and space.

Where did you buy your Koh?
It was via a link on Facebook direct to company. I bought bundle at £19.99 + p/p and it contained 4litres of fluid, reusable spray bottle, 3 microfibre cloths, glass cleaning cloth and 3 diamond sponges. I thought it was expensive but it will replace all cleaning products and best still very eco friendly. It’s weird because it doesn’t smell at all so I’ve added a couple of drops of essential oil to give a fresh, clean smell.
Old 16 Feb 19, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tillyjcm View Post
It was via a link on Facebook direct to company. I bought bundle at £19.99 + p/p and it contained 4litres of fluid, reusable spray bottle, 3 microfibre cloths, glass cleaning cloth and 3 diamond sponges. I thought it was expensive but it will replace all cleaning products and best still very eco friendly. It’s weird because it doesn’t smell at all so I’ve added a couple of drops of essential oil to give a fresh, clean smell.
Thanks Tilly.

I add a blend of EOs to Sals, so I have plenty to hand. I shall investigate Koh further! (Never heard of it before.)

Old 16 Feb 19, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

I keep seeing this ad too, do you think it’ll work on water marks on dark shower tiles? I’ve tried all sorts, and Viakal isn’t bad but I’d love something non toxic!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 19, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

I've seen that a few times interesting it's approved by allergy uk for asthma & allergy sufferers. So many cleaning products make my daughter & I cough & wheeze. Off to have another look.
Old 16 Feb 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
I keep seeing this ad too, do you think it’ll work on water marks on dark shower tiles? I’ve tried all sorts, and Viakal isn’t bad but I’d love something non toxic!
I haven’t got any dark coloured tiles to try it on for you sorry, but it did work on bottom of shower screen where water marks had built up. I used the diamond sponge before wiping with microfibre cloth. It says to spot test if unsure, the ingredients are potassium mineral salts and highly purified water.
Old 16 Feb 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyjcm
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
I've seen that a few times interesting it's approved by allergy uk for asthma & allergy sufferers. So many cleaning products make my daughter & I cough & wheeze. Off to have another look.
This is what really appealed to me, also not needing to wear gloves which I hate as then I struggle to grip cloth properly.