Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Nov 16, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyGal84
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Looking at flights on ba Web site. Direct from lgw to mco from 11th October to 24th is 488pp. Is that a good price? We actually want to return on the 25th so could book tomorrow when released. Never been in october so is that a good price? Many thanks x
Old 4 Nov 16, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Geeza40
Proud to wear my Ears

Sounds god to me, we fly out on 26th oct next year, so I'm just waiting and hoping.
Personally I've set a £500 per person budget so if it's under that I'm gonna grab them...
Make sure ther not outside seats though...lol

Edited at 08:56 AM.
Geeza40 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 16, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Geeza40
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Oh, and by the way. Oct is great time to go, been several times then and will only go then.
Halloween, great weather ( normally) queues not too bad,
Geeza40 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 16, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
DebsMK
Very Serious Dibber

The BA fly drive for 4 adults I have been keeping my eye on for beginning July 17 went down £412 yesterday. May be worth checking again if you are holding out like me.

Back soon!

Edited at 09:22 AM.
DebsMK is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 16, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post

I'm holding out for flights mid October to be closer to £400
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 16, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
tink77
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyGal84 View Post
Looking at flights on ba Web site. Direct from lgw to mco from 11th October to 24th is 488pp. Is that a good price? We actually want to return on the 25th so could book tomorrow when released. Never been in october so is that a good price? Many thanks x
I would be happy with that price, I said if they were under £500 I'd be happy so as soon as I see under £500 I would definitely be booking. We love October time
Old 5 Nov 16, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyGal84
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Originally Posted by tink77 View Post
I would be happy with that price, I said if they were under £500 I'd be happy so as soon as I see under £500 I would definitely be booking. We love October time
Thanks.
Old 6 Nov 16, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
nickimiz
Imagineer

Looking for 18th-28th October. don't really mind where from, want direct out as never done it on my own before !
Old 6 Nov 16, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
angelcake71
Imagineer

Originally Posted by maudyhill View Post
These are with Thomas cook . Always have flown virgin , thought give these a go for a change.
We flew with Thomas Cook Manchester to Miami this year..at a bargain price, and I was pretty impressed, The flight was on time, smooth, very good onboard service, and I thought the food was pretty good too! :-) As I live down south it was quite a hassle to get to Manchester and back, and we stayed in Fort Lauderdale the first night, and did the long drive the next day, which hubby enjoyed. We paid the same price as you so I was happy with that.
angelcake71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 16, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
angelcake71
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mrom78 View Post
I saw this earlier but it's quite a long drive to Kissimmee from Miami isn't it?
Yes it took us a good few hours, (over 200 miles) but wasn't too bad. we stayed in Ft Lauderdale for one night, then drove down the next day, as our flight didn't land till 4.30pm so it was gone 6pm by the time we left Miami Airport..
angelcake71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread