Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 7 May 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I am sure I read that the stunt show is getting an update, a very welcome change. I feel all HS’s shows as in need of an update, the singalong aside.

I know we talk about One Man’s Dream every year but I’ve always thought it would fit so well on Main Street. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten over my disappointment that the Main Street Cinema isn’t real. They wouldn’t even need to fit it out with seats, just screens and some of the bars like they have in the Circlevision movies.

We're determined to see Toy Story Land at night and ideally ride Slinky Dog, but HS duo of evening shows makes this so difficult!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Another fab day, you got some great photos. The one of Andy's shoe print in TSL (in the dark), is great, I found the crowds in the day made it harder to see. How horribly mean of the dad in the queue, it's one thing to gently encourage your child to try something they are hopefully going to enjoy, quite another to use that time photographing their distress. That aside it's great that you had another full, fun day.
Andy's shoe print is so easy to miss and was something that I was so glad to get a photo of, as you would possibly miss it when it is busy in the daytime.
Dad in the queue is not forgotten

Glad you enjoyed reading about our fab day in the Studios

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It sounds like a fab evening, after your restful start to the day watching the football.

The brief dibb meet at star tours was fun. I'm glad you all bother to do the Muppets, I do really like that show. But then there's not many shows I don't like.

I'm with Josh all the way as fantasmic is my favourite of the night time shows. I love the build up, I love the cast members getting everyone to do the Mexican waves, I love the cheesy music before it starts and I really like the show with Mickey up top and then all the characters coming out at the end on the boats. Aaahh...

I like your photo of the minute maid frozen lemonade. I think it's compulsory to get a snack from Hollywood Scoops or a churro or something before heading in...if it's not it should be! Also, the light up ears are amazing and still being worn at he end of the night in the photopass in front of RnR.

It really does read like you had a blast today.

This Saturday was the day we did our 4 park challenge. We were at HS around lunchtime, well it felt like lunch, I think we arrived at about 11am, we'd been at AK for their EMH! By the sounds of it we missed you as we'd have been on the boat to Epcot by around 2pm.
We really did have a blast today - we all should really make an effort to ensure we don't miss each other this summer

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Great day and your photos are so good.
It's so nice to meet other Dibbers when you're on holiday, we met a lovely couple who are Dibbers in Lanzarote this March.
Glad you enjoyed the photos, now meeting Dibbers in Lanzarote is something else How did that happen?

Old 12 May 19, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

Love a bit of Disney magic first thing 👍🏻

Poor Joe, I can’t imagine being on a simulator and needing the the loo 😳

We were just saying last night how we didn’t venture that way this time, we got to star tours but didn’t venture further 🤔

Did you get weird looks when you looked for the key? One adult was particularly unkind when Cat looked for the key when she was much younger which completely embarrassed her and made her feel like she had done something wrong 😡😡

Pizza Rizzo 🤔 You can put all types of lipstick and wigs on a pig but it will always still be a pig. They need to gut it and completely rethink the menu.

Love Josh on RnR

So Joes going to be a rocker when he’s older then 🤔😁

Couldn’t agree more about ‘One Mans Dream’

(... and Indiana)

Love TOT, but why oh why do parents do that?

Great nightime photos of ToyStoryLand

What a great ‘short’ day

Tfs, off to read tomorrow
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Another great day. It is always lovely when you get a little bit of Disney magic. Toy Story Land at night really does look to be very pretty.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Another fantastic day and great photos.
Old 10 Jun 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
TSL at night looks beautiful. Can't wait to see it ourselves.

I am still surprised that they didn't think about acronyms when they named Alien Swirling Saucers. Worst mistake since Monsters Inc Laugh Floor...!
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
TSL at night looks beautiful. Can't wait to see it ourselves.

I am still surprised that they didn't think about acronyms when they named Alien Swirling Saucers. Worst mistake since Monsters Inc Laugh Floor...!

Brilliant! Love it

I think they might secretly be thinking of all the sites that use acronyms and how many users it will get banned

Old 12 Jun 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another great day I thought your photos were good

Joan