Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Mar 20, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

What a lucky lady Mrs MH is, you do spoil her.
Old 28 Mar 20, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

How does this Disney plus work ?
Old 28 Mar 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Libby29 View Post
How does this Disney plus work ?
It works via an app you download. I am fussy with tv picture quality, and I was very impressed considering it was playing through an amazon stick with a wifi signal through a 65" oled tv.

I believe most smart TVs will allow you to download the app, but Panasonic currently doesn't (hence why it was downloaded via an amazon prime stick).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Its not possible to get the app on any samsung smart tv made before 2016, I think ours is 2015 I tried everything. Even apps on my phone to think up to the tv through the mirroring function. In the end the only way I can do it (without buying another firestick) is linking it to my laptop, which is annoying but fine
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
It works via an app you download. I am fussy with tv picture quality, and I was very impressed considering it was playing through an amazon stick with a wifi signal through a 65" oled tv.

I believe most smart TVs will allow you to download the app, but Panasonic currently doesn't (hence why it was downloaded via an amazon prime stick).
Oh I’ll try that thankyou
I only got a new telly a few months ago. It’s also Panasonic and drives me nuts as it’s always freezing the Netflix etc. I knew I should have stuck with Sony.
Old 29 Mar 20, 05:41 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

MH, your selfless attitude is amazing, but I'm rather concerned you call your wife a tramp. I also note you have a Firestick in your bedroom, would that be the huffy bed? I mean I can think of no other reason as to why you'd have your own bedroom bar the fact you irritate your lass so much you're relegated to the huffy bed.

I remain confused about the mention of a lady too, is there something you'd like to share with us, you know it won't go any further than the Home Counties, County Durham, Northumberland with a smattering of Yorkshire (Gadgey Mick) and Wales (MrT).
Old 31 Mar 20, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Stew_the_red
slightly serious Dibber

I am going to buck the trend and say that you are intact terribly selfish, given the same situation I think the correct course of action would have been to let Mrs House go out and purchase a new smart tv with said Disney plus available on it

bad man haha
Stew_the_red is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List