Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Mar 20, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tea View Post
What a horrid person. I have to say I would be so tempted to ring the taxi or the take away and see if you could identify them and send them a note through their letter box... I know under data protection it's not allowed but I get so cross when I hear stories like this and thieves getting away with it.
Happened to me at one stage and I called the hotel they had booked for themselves and cancelled the room.
How brazen to book a hotel room! You could have turned up and confronted them for all they know!
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
Definitely report it to the police. Was it the Miami Tesco’s ? A friend of mine was “pick pocketed” of her card in that car park months ago, don’t suppose it’s the only time.
It was the one in town, so I dropped it somewhere between there and my house
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
hutton5
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

That's awful. As if there isn't enough to worry about at the minute. How can people stoop so low! I'm so glad you got sorted.
hutton5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby29
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Kim so sorry this has happened, some people have no morals, contact less payments went up too I noticed in week I think it said to Ł45 instead of Ł30 to avoid contact which is good until some scumbag gets hold of your card... Where were they shopping apart from online cos I thought most places were shut. Hopefully if a lot of places shut or not many people about cctv might pick em up.
Fingers crossed its sorted soon x
Is that not the 1st of April it goes up
Old 30 Mar 20, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Did you report it to the police?
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Libby29 View Post
Is that not the 1st of April it goes up
It might be I'm not sure, sorry I just saw it being mentioned the other day on TV, I've been nipping to my local tesco for bread and milk so well under the limit still when I've used contactless
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princesa View Post
Did you report it to the police?
Yes, I've reported it online.
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

Well done! I hope they find out who did it, or even keep an eye out for it happening repeatedly.
Old 1 Apr 20, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Police phoned me this morning. Said that Barclays will investigate it (as there is no loss to me now as Barclays have refunded me) and there is nothing they can do until Barclays ask them for help with the investigation.
Old 1 Apr 20, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

So as expected the criminal gets away with it!

We are so soft on crime in this country. Those that have a business are even worse off. Good luck getting the police to investigate or even come out for a burglary or theft from a commercial property. Shoplifting and crimes from petrol stations rarely get investigated either. Shocking imo
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List