Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Feb 20, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

Hollywood Studios for me. The atmosphere in the night is amazing there, Magic Kingdom is a close second. In Hollywood Studios though, Hollywood Boulevard at night with all the palm trees and everything lit up is mega !
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I think it might depend on what your favourite park is generally? I say this as I see a couple of people have mentioned DHS and have also said it’s their fav park - well I’m not overly a fan of either DHS or Epcot, but I love AK and MK and these are also my two favs at night as well - I love to do my favourite rides in both parks in the day and in the night as you get two totally different perspectives (I particularly love Mine train, thunder mountain and Everest in the dark) 👍
amy56 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Blueste
Very Serious Dibber

There you go OP a definitive answer, the best park to visit at night is MK, AK, HS and EP! As with everything opinions will always differ, I dare say that if the water parks were open at night they would have got votes as well.
Blueste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve Florida
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Blueste View Post
There you go OP a definitive answer, the best park to visit at night is MK, AK, HS and EP! As with everything opinions will always differ, I dare say that if the water parks were open at night they would have got votes as well.
All the responses have been extremely helpful but I'm still no clearer on what to do 🤣
Steve Florida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mintybadger
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

No way could I pick. love the parks at night. if I had to i’d probably say Animal Kingdom. love Rivers of light and the tree of light and as someone else said riding everest when it’s dark. Pandora is just amazing in the dark.
mintybadger is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
mintybadger
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

My favourite rides to go on as it’s getting dark or dark are big thunder mountain, expedition everest and the tea cups. they look so pretty in the dark. Slinky dog dash looks awesome at night too.
mintybadger is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Can't choose just one park at night as they change so much from what you see in the daytime

The atmosphere is different and the lighting too.

in no order at all a few reasons to visit each park at night!

MK - Splash and BTM in the dark - Firework show is unmissable. Atmosphere at night is amazing (they used to have an evening parade too)

Epcot - Fireworks and the atmosphere around World Showcase of an evening. Test track in the dark is great fun too

DHS - Fantasmic and riding Tower of Terror at night

AK - Everest is just a different ride in the dark and the view across Disney property and beyond a view to behold, Pandora in beautifully lit at night and makes for some great photos and "The Tree awakens" show is a must see.

Sorry if that adds another 3 nights to your list

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
What time of year are you going? Unless it's in the height of summer then you could easily have a lie-in, start the parks late and still be in them when it gets dark. Especially towards the end of the holiday when you're tired.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 04:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Jokeybhoy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

They are all good in different ways. Whether it's shows,fireworks or just lighting. I always do an early morning and an evening at each park. Usually do my evenings on a waterpark or rest day so I can still grab fast passes then chill watch shows or fireworks.
Jokeybhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Steve Florida
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
What time of year are you going? Unless it's in the height of summer then you could easily have a lie-in, start the parks late and still be in them when it gets dark. Especially towards the end of the holiday when you're tired.
We arrive end of July 👍
Steve Florida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List