Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Jul 19, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

It's so frustrating, if they simply only allowed people to choose at 60 days out it would probably help.
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

I had endless problems before finally getting sorted

I found that the best chance was around 3 or 4 in the afternoon as stock seemed at its highest then
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Rose89
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
I managed to get a Figment one on the UK site yesterday. Was originally not bothering as didn't like any of the original ones they released but Figment is so so cute!
I ordered the figment one too but today I've had an email asking me to contact them about it. I haven't been able to call as I'm at work but I'm worried now. Is yours still ok?
2024 All Star Music Resort/2023 Tokyo Disneyland, DisneySea & Universal Osaka/2022 Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista/2022 Pop Century/2021 Rosen Inn Lake Buena Vista/2019 Caribbean Beach & Endless Summer Surfside/2018 Disneyland California & Universal Hollywood/2017 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando/2016 Rosen Inn International/2014 Disneyland Paris/2012 Pop Century/2010 Econolodge Inn & Suites/1999 Kissimmee/1997 Quality Inn I- Drive
Rose89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
baldybouncer
slightly serious Dibber

Just spent the last hour on the phone trying to sort out the magic bands - Have been charged for 4 ... and been advised they are all out of stock!
-as they are all showing grey in Mydisney ...

Was put through to shopdisney.com to order directly - and was finally told that we are too far out to order to the hotel as they will return to sender outside of 14 days!

Sick of the whole thing now - Disney have made a massive mess of this

Edited at 08:18 PM.
baldybouncer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

DD got one she wanted it showed on her MDE, but later on it had disappeared, she hadn't put in any payment details though, so not entirely sure she did it right?
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by f1girly View Post
DD got one she wanted it showed on her MDE, but later on it had disappeared, she hadn't put in any payment details though, so not entirely sure she did it right?
After you select the band for each member of your party, you then have to check out and pay for them, so it sounds like maybe she selected it but didn’t complete the order? You have to do everyone’s at once
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
scottsman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Miss_Tangled View Post
It's so frustrating, if they simply only allowed people to choose at 60 days out it would probably help.
The solution is easier than that
all they needed to do was tell people to decline their magic band and then have the range in a display case at the hotel which you pay for and pick at check in!
scottsman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scottsman View Post
The solution is easier than that
all they needed to do was tell people to decline their magic band and then have the range in a display case at the hotel which you pay for and pick at check in!
I quite like having them personalised with a name and year that’s the only drawback.
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 19, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
JMDisneyfan
Getting Excited

Certainly has been poorly organised. We tried to get ours before our trip in June, but gave up as everyone that was going in a year's time had bought them. We are going back next September so don't know if we'll bother & just go for plain colours.
Old 19 Jul 19, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by JMDisneyfan View Post
Certainly has been poorly organised. We tried to get ours before our trip in June, but gave up as everyone that was going in a year's time had bought them. We are going back next September so don't know if we'll bother & just go for plain colours.
Did you say anything to a cast member when you got there? I wonder if anything would be done if we all kept complaining as we arrived!
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List