Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 28 Jul 19, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellas
Very Serious Dibber

consumercomplaints.in/co...7-c478540.html

Seems like it wasn’t much better in 2010 😲
Cinderellas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Hi, how are you getting on?

I hope you are having an amazing holiday !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Seems your not 5he first unhappy people

consumercomplaints.in/co...7-c478540.html
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
bobcat12
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I hope you are able to move to an alternative villa, this sounds terrible and the owners should be ashamed. Make sure you take plenty of images especially of the same rooms shown on vr360 so you can demonstrate that those shown on the website were incorrect and misleading.
bobcat12 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
duck149
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

We are still waiting for a email we sent on sunday to the owner.
We go out first thing and dont come back till late .my daughter hates the place she wont touch anything as its all grubby .we dont have the money to move .so were just not doing the stuff we like doing on a villa .playing in the games room .(games room ) lol more like rubbish dump..its just not good enough. We will seek legal advice when home .should there be any villa rental insurance on the wall when you come in the front door ?.i have seen something like that on all other villas we stayed at .pool alarms dont work .pool netting all folded up in a corner
duck149 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Sound to me like low life money grabbing scum!
Is there anything you can do re hiring another villa ie pay on your credit card ( obvs in hope you’ll be reimbursed as previously stated by others)
Is there anything Vr360 can do. Albeit nit sure how they work.
Hope you can get something sorted.
Old 1 Aug 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
grommitt
Excited about Disney

I've only stayed in a villa once and that was a friend of the family so i have no esperiance what the management agency does.
My question is if they know there is a ongoing issue with the villa do they have to right to refuse to manage it and does the management include looking after bookings that are made
grommitt is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 19, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

Mobile

.i have seen something like that on all other villas we stayed at .pool alarms dont work .pool netting all folded up in a corner
Isn’t it illegal to not have the pool alarms working? I’m not an expert but I thought I saw that somewhere. Maybe worth checking
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
w513mfs
Excited about Disney

I would advise taking pictures of everything you are unhappy with and you feel differs from the pictures advertised. The management company seem very helpful so i would also ask them for some sort of statement.

Then once returning to the UK i would put all this together in a folder.

Then firstly send a copy of all the evidence you have to the owners explaining your issues and what you feel would be fair in terms of compensation. This needs to be sent via a recorded delivery service. Give them a reasonable time to reply (28 days should suffice). Advise them all further correspondence need to be done via recorded mail and in writing.

If after this you have no luck then small claims court it is. Fill out the form and then again attach copies of all evidence that you have.

I wouldn't name and shame and i would not call them. I would keep all correspondence civil and factual.

In the mean time possible try and enjoy your holiday as much as possible. I'm sure its not nice but at least you are in Florida.

FLORIDA TRIPS 1994,1995,1996,2005,2007,2007 PART2,2008,2010,2016,2017, 2018, 2021, 2022 and 2024 coming soon
w513mfs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 19, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Alices Aunt View Post
Isn’t it illegal to not have the pool alarms working? I’m not an expert but I thought I saw that somewhere. Maybe worth checking
I've not stayed in a villa before but I thought that was a big no no 😲
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List