Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 15 Feb 20, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Ld1978
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Really really useful advice thank you

I literally have zero plans yet but the girls will be 6 and 3 so I figured mk would be the best for them?

The bc pool looks fab. I’ve not really looked at the poly but that’s an option.

No issues on making beds or the smaller bed for us as the girls are still little. I think ease of location and pool is probably best for us. (Sounds like blt isn’t the best pool though)

Akl looks fab for theming but unsure on the location of it
Old 15 Feb 20, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Agree totally with Bev97 about the food. By day 7 of free dining a few years back, the only thing we craved was pepto bismol! I couldn’t do 14 days of it again!
jlbf06 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Ld1978
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Oooh I’m going to look at the chip and dales. That sounds great
Old 15 Feb 20, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I’d totally look into the Poly or GF if they’re available. Look at it as a wonderful opportunity to try them for just a few nights.
jlbf06 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

This isn’t totally up to date and accurate but gives you an idea of availability and points required for dvc for your dates. tools.dvcvacations/points-calculator
Old 15 Feb 20, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

BLT pool is nice. It’s got a slide and there are plenty of loungers. Not sure what else a pool needs . We had a happy afternoon there.

I would plan on visiting all the Parks twice and then some extra trips to magic kingdom and you will see what your favourites are. All of the parks are suited to little ones.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Had a quick look for you, poly,okw,ssr,bay lake tower lake view,akl and kidani are available for your dates.
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 20, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
jlbf06
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
BLT pool is nice. It’s got a slide and there are plenty of loungers. Not sure what else a pool needs . We had a happy afternoon there.

I would plan on visiting all the Parks twice and then some extra trips to magic kingdom and you will see what your favourites are. All of the parks are suited to little ones.
Sorry I didn’t mean that it wasn’t nice, it’s just our least favourite of the resorts that we’ve stayed at. And that’s mostly DH’s opinion as he’s the go to parent for pool time. But then he loves the clown pool at BWI
Old 15 Feb 20, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Ld1978
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

Thanks so much. Looks like lots available.

They all look so lovely with different pros and cons
Old 15 Feb 20, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

To be honest the 7 month mark isnt quite there,I would expect availability to be more scarce by 23rd,however I would imagine okw ,kidani and ssr would still be available
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List