Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 11 May 20, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinker's Mum
slightly serious Dibber

Our villa and flights have been rescheduled to next July, so this is the last thing we need to do
First visit to DLP! Campanile Val De France July 2020
Back to Mickey's Lake Villa! Was 2020, then 2021 & now 2022!
Tinker's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Grandee
VIP Dibber

Have today (44th day of the original 45 they said to wait for a refund) received a message from VH telling me that they didn't know when I would received a refund, but I could reschedule the care hire with no change fee! How kind. Credit card refund paperwork has been submitted.
Grandee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Grandee View Post
Have today (44th day of the original 45 they said to wait for a refund) received a message from VH telling me that they didn't know when I would received a refund, but I could reschedule the care hire with no change fee! How kind. Credit card refund paperwork has been submitted.
I don't blame you. Best of luck

Today I am starting the chargeback process for our cancelled May flights with VA. My patience has reached the end of the road.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Grandee
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I don't blame you. Best of luck

Today I am starting the chargeback process for our cancelled May flights with VA. My patience has reached the end of the road.
That's next Tom, my flights were Apr/May and have been advised by Virgin on 16 Apr that a refund request was in the pipeline. Should I wait for the outcome of my car hire claim first though?
Grandee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Steve Florida
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by AliBelle View Post
Hi - has anyone got the text number? We are trying to amend our booking and can not find out how to get in touch with them. Website says ring a telephone number but then they are only with people with bookings in the next 72 hours 😡😡
I am also trying to get hold of the text number for Virgin to cancel my car hire. Can anyone help me as I can't seem to find it?
Steve Florida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Grandee View Post
That's next Tom, my flights were Apr/May and have been advised by Virgin on 16 Apr that a refund request was in the pipeline. Should I wait for the outcome of my car hire claim first though?
Sorry, I was on the phone to the Credit Card people. I have no faith with Virgins response to refund in 90+ days hence I am going with a chargeback.

If I was you I would also go chargeback for the car and the flights at the same time.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Grandee
VIP Dibber

Thanks for that. Form completed and associated paperwork winging its way to Credit Card supplier
Old 12 May 20, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Antsp
Excited about Disney

On hold to Halifax credit card services, at the moment I’ve been on for 2 hours 5 mins
Antsp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Grandee
VIP Dibber

Luckily (for me that is) Tesco Bank have a dispute claim form on their website. Download, complete, attach evidence and email it all back.
Old 12 May 20, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Antsp
Excited about Disney

Just finished call with Halifax, money back within 3 days
Antsp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List