Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 May 20, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Mobile Are you still laughing...

Made a joke on another thread that my tolerance levels for DH were wearing thin. In 36 years of marriage this is the most I have seen him.

In lockdown with him and DD 24, we’re currently sitting out in the garden and me and DD have just laughed till we cried at something silly he has said (not for the first time)

So although I haven’t seen my sons and 4 grandchildren for 10 weeks DH is definitely keeping our spirits up.

Hope you’re all finding thing to laugh about even in these tough times.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
ginwithaslice
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

My brother in law is entertaining us on the phone although not intentionally! When I told him there would likely be no foreign holidays this summer he said "that's ok, I'll just go to Spain for a week ". Couldnt understand the laughter 😊
ginwithaslice is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Yes, my Zoom Italian class provides plenty of laughs. It's a different ball game than sitting in the class in person. Fortunately class members and teacher are very tolerant so you can get it wrong without feeling bad and we can all laugh about it.
Old 25 May 20, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Yes, we laugh till we cry over stupid things too, we love watching the Trump reports and Jimmy Kimmel etc, they have us poorless. You have to have humour in all this or we'd go mad.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We do have laughs, ds is really funny and we hear about his customers at Asda and work colleagues. Dh has his funny moments, dd and myself laugh a joke a lot! We have accepted the situation and seem to get on much better than the beggining of lockdown!
Old 25 May 20, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Spend a lot of time laughing at myself at the moment, put a pod in the Tassimo earlier, switched it on, went out into the garden to get a chair from the shed, came in to change pods and realised I hadn’t put my cup there 😂😂 creamer everywhere, my brains mush 😂😂
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dubletrub View Post
Spend a lot of time laughing at myself at the moment, put a pod in the Tassimo earlier, switched it on, went out into the garden to get a chair from the shed, came in to change pods and realised I hadn’t put my cup there 😂😂 creamer everywhere, my brains mush 😂😂
Oh dear, don’t suppose you’re the first to do this 😂
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes we had a pillow fight yesterday while making the bed & tonight’s been a basketball tournament with DS also, mine & DH’s attempts caused a fair bit of laughter!

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List