Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I think Dinner shows are fab if your into them

I can't wait to see your review of Storybook Dining, I was devastated it wasn't open when we were there, so exciting!

Obviously we haven't done Crystal Palace but I think if it's the only place Kate can see Piglet I'd do that, even though I loved Tusker House and that would be my recommendation

We didn't rate Mama Melrose much on our visit sadly, but I think we just found the food too rich for us. We were dubious of Tony's but we enjoyed it (apart from the steak) it's not till day 14 of my report though! I think if I were you I'd try Tony's as much as I love Fantasmic I agree you could still get decent seats.

My vote would be for Chefs De France, we haven't tried the others but apart from the fries looking and tasting like they'd been reheated we enjoyed it.

I think Cali Grill dinner would be a lovely meal to have with your parents watching the fireworks at MK, that would make for a really special night. As 1900 Park Fare was one of our favourites I would have to say that as a choice. Like you though I've heard good reviews of the GF Cafe, in fact I think it was in Collybirds report!

You NEED to make a space for Wolfgang Puck Express, it was our favourite QS meal of the holiday, you won't be disappointed!

I think the kitchen sink would be a fab idea for all 6 of you

I don't think it was on your list but we really enjoyed Sanaa if you could fit that in I think you would really enjoy it. The plans are really coming along, I'm getting so excited for your ADR day xx
Wow, lots of fab advice. Thanks Kelly.

I think that we probably will have to do Crystal Palace, you're right, Kate made her special piglet and pooh ears for it last year so I don't think we can miss it out. So I guess that means I've got to decide if I want to scrap something else so I can keep Tusker.

We enjoyed the mama Melrose meal but weren't wowed by it. I think I've heard so many negative reviews about Tony's that it clouds my thinking, it seems like it had changed recently and there are a lot of people who are positive about it. The other problem then is that if I pick CP and Tony's and CRT that's 3 meals at MK. I guess that's ok?

I think I've convinced myself we should do the kitchen sink as it was fun. I'm also in agreement about Wolfgang Puck at Disney Springs.

I know everyone rates the bread service at Sanaa, hmm, it's hard to know how to fit it all in.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List