Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 26 Dec 17, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
janeg88
Imagineer

janeg88's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I've been and had a fab time, arrived in town just before 9 and joined the Lush queue, despite saying I wasn't going to go there lol. Toos DS 15 and he went off and did his own thing, found a jacket he wanted in TK Max that was much cheapness. He then found a hat in Debenhams with no price label on it, said if ti was less than £30 he would buy it, turns out it was £2 so major bargain.

Bought cards and wrapping paper for next year, plus a few gifts, a reduced bottle of whisky and some random bits, not long back, kettle on and ready to drop.
janeg88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Me and the kids nipped into Cheshire Oaks, me and ds got nothing, my dd got a lot from River Island (Collisium side ).
Old 26 Dec 17, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by katiec68 View Post
Im on the lookout for a Mulberry hand bag when they go on sale for my 50th birthday next week 😊😊

Katie
Mulberry sale on now! Dh just been very kind and boight me one for my best friends wedding in Feb!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
damaged
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Bought a bunch of baby clothes from boots and Tesco, but that’s pretty much it
Upcoming: Feb 24' - Hubby's 40th
damaged is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
Mulberry sale on now! Dh just been very kind and boight me one for my best friends wedding in Feb!
Oohh how lovely 💗💗💗

Hubby has said he'll put some birthday money towards it but I've still got to fund the rest... I know I'll love it but even with my lavish tastes it's a struggle to justify it 😐😐😐

Katie
katiec68 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

I worked until 8pm tonight which I think for boxing day is unnecessary for shops to be open until that time, Sunday trading hours would've been better or better yet shop could've stayed shut! Was crazy busy from doors opening they said at 10 am was still packed when I got in at 2 pm. Come 5pm though store was quiet so my shift dragged 😢. I did however buy a bargain Radley backpack for the bargain price of £12... using sale ticket, staff discount and Christmas bonus staff voucher so not all doom and gloom lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

The fact is had the shops not opened today, people would have just shopped tomorrow instead.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 17, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by littlelish0544 View Post
Yes Mr Tom, I remember when I was little in the 70's, it would be on the news about the queues for the sales and there was always a person in a tent and sleeping bag at the front having been there for days. Online pre sales nowadays, you dont get this now.
We queued outside an electrical store for 3 hours once (early '80s!) and were first in line for a stacking music centre which were all in fashion then. Got it for 1/3 of the price
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 17, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
I worked until 8pm tonight which I think for boxing day is unnecessary for shops to be open until that time, Sunday trading hours would've been better or better yet shop could've stayed shut! Was crazy busy from doors opening they said at 10 am was still packed when I got in at 2 pm. Come 5pm though store was quiet so my shift dragged 😢. I did however buy a bargain Radley backpack for the bargain price of £12... using sale ticket, staff discount and Christmas bonus staff voucher so not all doom and gloom lol
Oh im glad there was a silver lining the cloud of your day...(not the backpack!) I didn't think that it would be anything except sunday hours for today, 8pm seems ludicrous.
littlelish0544 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 17, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by katiec68 View Post
Oohh how lovely 💗💗💗

Hubby has said he'll put some birthday money towards it but I've still got to fund the rest... I know I'll love it but even with my lavish tastes it's a struggle to justify it 😐😐😐

Katie
Honestly it will be worth it! They are special bags. I have to admit to owning a few 😶😶😶. Its my indulgence! My excuse is they are an inheritance for dd 😆😆😊😊
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List