Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 27 Jan 18, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Floridaescapes.co.uk have some good offers, [again]

floridaescapes.co.uk have some good offers on at the moment for 2018 tickets, but I think you need to pay in full to get the prices. Below are some of the offers.

Disney 14 Day Ultimate £342 using code saveten

Disney 21 Day Ultimate £373 using code saveten

Universal 3 Park Explorer £215 using code fivesaver

Orlando Multiticket £644 using code saveten

Disney/Universal Combo £554 using code saveten

Orlando FlexiPass £305 using code fivesaver.

I think the above offers are slightly cheaper than the offers from orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk, but I could be wrong. Also as I said above, I think you need to pay in full to get the floridaescapes.co.uk prices whereas you can pay a deposit with orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk and they're only a couple of pounds dearer, plus their offers include the 2019 tickets.

Before booking with any of them it's worth considering the offer that themeparkticketsdirect.com have on. They say they will beat the overall price of tickets by £5, [not per ticket]. I think you can pay a deposit with this offer but not 100% sure. Whether they will do this when the other sites have offers on, I honestly don't know, but it's worth checking with them. Link below to see the T&Cs.

themeparkticketsdirect/pricebeat.aspx

The offers are changing so quick at the moment, who knows what's coming next
Old 27 Jan 18, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Thanks
Do you know if Florida escapes are real universal tickets rather than a voucher?
Old 27 Jan 18, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
kissimmee kate
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Thanks
Do you know if Florida escapes are real universal tickets rather than a voucher?
Ive just checked on their Help Centre and they are actual gate ready tickets. I might have to bite the bullet with this one and click buy
1995-Poinciana Blvd..1998- Lake Davenport..2000-Country Creek..2002 -Indian Creek..2003 -Calabay Park..October 06-Lake Davenport.. 2007 -Mission Park.2008 -Highlands Reserve.2009 - Silver Creek..2010- Southern Dunes..2014 Calabay Park..2016 Oak Island Harbor.. 2017 Highlands Reserve.. 2018 Oak Island Harbor
kissimmee kate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
harber78
Excited about Disney

Thanks
Yes they are the real small credit card size tickets. Seaworld, Aquatica and Busch however are a4 sized print out with barcode so still turnstile ready but bit bulkier.

Just received mine and good quick service from them.
harber78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Can you put these straight into MDE?
Old 27 Jan 18, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
harber78
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I assume MDE is Disney and I don’t have those tickets. Question was about Universal.
harber78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Thanks
As far as I know they are credit card size tickets made out of cardboard. Have a look at the last video in the link below, it's from orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk but it shows what the tickets are like.

A little bit off subject, but just to say that if someone was buying the Multiticket which includes Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Aquatica, they would get different size tickets for the SeaWorld parks depending on which company they use. Some send the A4 size paper tickets, and some send the credit card size cardboard tickets. It shows the A4 size ticket in the last video in the link. As far as I can remember the sites that send the credit card size tickets are attractionticketsdirect.co.uk, floridatix.com, orlandoticketdeals.co.uk, and americanattractions.co.uk.

attraction-tickets.info/w...ets-look-like/

Edited at 01:09 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
If I am right you should be able to do so as I think they send the credit card size plastic tickets for Disney and they are fastpass enabled.
Old 28 Jan 18, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Thanks. I have ordered my universal tickets through them.