Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Jul 18, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Booked the VIP tour last year and got nothing. No instructons so went blind. The roads were gridlocked so ended up just parking in normal parking. They have a seperate entrance for VIP guests to the right of the main gates and ticket office and they just sorted it out there as they have your name on a list. This entrance is not easy to identify and not all Universal helpers seem to know about it. The good point is you do not need to queue up to get a ticket (The ticket queue would have been over an hour IMHO).

pS. We just showed are receipt for the main parking. They did direct us out for the VIP parking. 45mins later we turned back into the main parking as the roads were just not moving towards the VIP parking so went into main. The receipt will be good at the VIP parking (or any other). Main point is on the night do not queue to get a ticket at the booths just go to the VIP entrance if you did not pick them uo before hand.

Edited at 12:49 PM.
fredflintstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 18, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
cameroon95
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

There is another holding area at the simpsons?

This is new to me , but good news I guess as you could go to the houses that end first instead of the ones next to finngins
cameroon95 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 18, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

has anyone done HHN in Hollywood ?
we are taking a trip over in September so planning it in .. then back to orlando in October for thiers.

After decades of orlando im so out of the water for Hollywood .. they don't even have tickets on sale yet .. also thinking of doing RIP in Hollywood if anyone has experience

Thanks a million Lisa x
Old 16 Jul 18, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Morethescarier7
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by JediMuM View Post
has anyone done HHN in Hollywood ?
we are taking a trip over in September so planning it in .. then back to orlando in October for thiers.

After decades of orlando im so out of the water for Hollywood .. they don't even have tickets on sale yet .. also thinking of doing RIP in Hollywood if anyone has experience

Thanks a million Lisa x
I watched Tim trackers Hollywood hhn vlogs and honestly Orlando seems much more quality. Plus the houses seemed to be miles apart!
Morethescarier7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 18, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
JediMuM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Morethescarier7 View Post
I watched Tim trackers Hollywood hhn vlogs and honestly Orlando seems much more quality. Plus the houses seemed to be miles apart!
Thanks hun .. luckily I will be at orlando as well so hopefully not miss out to much but OH is determined to do Hollywood this year. im only back a week then its straight back on the plane for orlando with my DSs .. gonna be a busy month lol
Lisa x
Old 16 Jul 18, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Morethescarier7
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by JediMuM View Post
Thanks hun .. luckily I will be at orlando as well so hopefully not miss out to much but OH is determined to do Hollywood this year. im only back a week then its straight back on the plane for orlando with my DSs .. gonna be a busy month lol
Lisa x
Don’t get me wrong I’d definitely go if I could and I had the money!
enjoy!
Morethescarier7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 18, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsgiggs
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Halloween Horror Nights

So who's going?

Official Dates: Select Nights 14 Sep – 3 Nov 2018

universalorlando/A...source=theDIBB
Got the get a night free ticket and booked the RIP tour for the 20th September billy no mates though wife won't do houses.
mrsgiggs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 18, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Morethescarier7
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsgiggs View Post
Got the get a night free ticket and booked the RIP tour for the 20th September billy no mates though wife won't do houses.
It’ll be fine, you go in as a group so you won’t feel alone and I bet you make a few friends on the tour
Old 18 Jul 18, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
cam6278
Helping Minnie

Hello...

This year will myself and best friend 1st time for the halloween event... we scare easily but am looking forward to it in a very weird way !
We have 2 nights booked so we can hopefully fit it all in.

Is there an area on the dibb or a website that list the houses, shows in detail - what to expect etc
I know about stay and scream but unsure where these areas are and what the best one to go to is

Essentially looking for hints, tips and tricks to get the most out of it
Old 18 Jul 18, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPCLI
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fatboyslick View Post
Booked RIP Tour...couldnt help myself.

We have been sent email confirming our purchase but nothing else.
How do we get our tickets and the free Valet parking?
I’ve just booked the RIP Tour and it’s will call tickets
Because we’re staying at HRH and the tour is our 2nd night I’m going to pick them up our first night
It says on my email to pick up at the front window at either park entrance with ID and card used

The pre tour starts at 7pm in Cafe la Bamba, because we’re staying already at hotel I’ll be asking concierge to credit on of my nights parking due to the free parking with tickets

Just for info - we also purchased fast pass for another night and they were print at home