Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 3 May 21, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Can anyone explain amazon household better than they do?

We have 2 amazon prime accounts. Daft really. But we've never got round to combining them. Neither really wants to lose order history etc. Don't use music and video much. Do use alexa lots.

What is the household thingy. Do we both still have to pay for amazon prime to be a amazon household? Or can we reduce bills a little?
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

I think one of you can stop paying for prime, this is how it works for us.

I pay for Prime and share the benefits with DH, he has his own account and order history, for TV we both have accounts we can sign in to with the history, not sure about music as we don’t use that. Alexa also I’m not sure about.

Hopefully that helps a bit?
emmabanana is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Yes, one prime account allows 2 adults living at same address access to prime. Have own account so own order history etc
Not sure if they could combine yours, maybe try it and see what happens or live chat them?
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

Thank you both ... I think I'll live chat later
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I have Prime and my Son has entered on there his address and also his credit card.

He logs on as I have given him my details and then orders and pays for what he wants. If he is working a set of shifts his gear come here. If he is 4 days off it goes to his house.

My Daughter doesn't have access as I would never see the money.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

I'd like to know this too, I have a student account but DH pays full. We use a fire stick for our bedroom TV which was through his account so no idea what we need to do.

I also don't want DH having access to my order history 😂
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
justacey
Apprentice Imagineer

My husband bought Prime on his account. I didn't want to go onto his account as I'd bought hundreds of Kindle books. We just added me as part of his household and I get access to Prime delivery and Prime reading and he doesn't know my password
If he's bought a Kindle book on his account, it is available to me.

Other members of the family have been given his account details and they will access his account to buy things to their addresses with their credit cards.
justacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

This looks very promising!