Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 May 21, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MsSparkles
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
We fly to LA on the 11th august.
Some days I feel positive then others I don’t, it’s exhausting!
Fingers crossed indeed.
We fly 14th August. Both in our late 30s so neither of us have had a jab yet. Like you, one day I’m positive and the next day I can’t imagine when we’ll ever be able to go. Everything is refundable and we also have a back-up holiday in Florida booked for October. Best case scenario is that we get to go on both holidays! Fingers crossed!

1990 - Disney World (I Drive), 1997 - Disney World (I Drive), 2007 & 2008 - Disneyland Paris, 2009 & 2011 - Disney World (I Drive & LBV) , 2013 - Disneyland California (offsite) - 2015 Disney World (BCL & LBV) , 2017 & 2022 Disney World (LBV) Plus many other US holidays and road trips (aiming to visit every state )
MsSparkles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
dannigizmo
Serious Dibber

We have a week booked las vegas for Oct holiday for my 40th and have done no planning as yet... think it we dont get to Orlando in late June then I may start planning. Defo want to go but not sure can deal with the tests and chances might not get etc is positive! Its rubbish not knowing.
dannigizmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 21, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
sizzle
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 11
We should be flying to San Francisco on 12th July but have 99.9% decided to cancel, as everything is fully refundable. This was a rebooked trip from last year but we just think it’s too soon after things are due to open up. I will have had both vaccinations by then but expect my son won’t. We do have New York and Washington DC to look forward to in December though.
Old 5 May 21, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

All optimistic here.. Into SFO on 18 August and out of LAS on 02 September, taking in San Francisco, Monterey, Big Sur, Madonna Inn, Pismo Beach, Solvang, Universal Hollywood, Warner Bros Studio Tour, Tucson, Pima, Tombstone, Winslow, GC South Rim, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas.

I have been double jabbed and Mandie will be double in July. Boys of 18 and 15 are not.

If there is no widespread travel by Summer, then I truthfully believe that several airlines will go under.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Due to fly out to LA on June 1st to visit our kids. They moved to the US March 2020. Balance due in a few days. It's with BA so I'm happy to pay it as they were brilliant with refunding our NY trip last year, but I really, REALLY want to go! In my heart of hearts I know it's not going to happen, but hope springs eternal as they say 🤞
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bestbubba View Post
Due to fly out to LA on June 1st to visit our kids. They moved to the US March 2020. Balance due in a few days. It's with BA so I'm happy to pay it as they were brilliant with refunding our NY trip last year, but I really, REALLY want to go! In my heart of hearts I know it's not going to happen, but hope springs eternal as they say 🤞
I’ll keep all my fingers crossed for you! 🤞🏼
ScoopsAhoy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
I’ll keep all my fingers crossed for you! 🤞🏼
Thank you! 🤞🇺🇲✈️
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

We are booked to fly to LA on 15th June but I am pretty certain this won't happen. Hoping VA cancel it, if not I think we can only get a voucher

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sbuck93 View Post
We are booked to fly to LA on 15th June but I am pretty certain this won't happen. Hoping VA cancel it, if not I think we can only get a voucher
I think so, that or move it again.
We originally wanted to change our premium LA flights to Orlando next august but the price for non premium were twice what we paid for these ones so thought we’ll just keep them as we couldn’t get a refund this early on.
Hope you get the result you want.
ScoopsAhoy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 21, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Booked to fly to LAX on the 23 September and then onto Orlando 28 September.

More worried about buying Disneyland tickets and guaranteeing park entry!

I just don’t know what the think. Biden and Boris have to sort out when they are opening borders and then maybe we can see if we can get approved for Disneyland access?’

I want to get excited but feel so deflated that no positive news is coming forward.

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List