Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Jun 21, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Butts1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by espleys View Post
No the price of the tickets weren’t too good to be true, the price of the tickets has got nothing to do with the flights being cancelled! Made a conscious decision to buy really cheap tickets with the expectation that if the flights are cancelled I’ll get my money back and that’s what will happen
I sincerely hope you do within the proscribed 7 Day timeframe, but it might take a chargeback.

Have you looked at LM's Trustpilot reviews or any other review site ?
Butts1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Onesteve
Gone all Goofy

Booked a trip through Lasminute last year, flight was cancelled and I requested a refund, it stayed on pending for 3 to 4 months, customer service is non existent and I just kept getting passed from pillar to post. Did a Chargeback in the end and got it within a week. Put me right off LM
Onesteve is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Mobile

I think I’ll give it 2 weeks. Then contact my CC company to see if they’ll help with a chargeback.
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
espleys
Earning More Ears

Refund has just come through from lastminute so fair play to them, that was quick. They may have been poor last year but looks like they’ve turned it around
espleys is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Mobile

Refund has just come through from lastminute so fair play to them, that was quick. They may have been poor last year but looks like they’ve turned it around
Wow! That’s fantastic! Was this a flight only or a package? Also did you get the whole lot back?
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Lilpickle08
slightly serious Dibber

That's great thanks for updating us, I was panicking slightly!
Lilpickle08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Lilpickle08
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MINI MOUSE View Post
Oh dear 🤦, thought too good to be true and too easy ! Will wait a couple of days and if we haven’t heard anything then will request refund .
Thanks
Did you end up with a refund or did you reschedule? Just wondering if it's possible to reschedule these Last Minute flights? Thanks
Lilpickle08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
MINI MOUSE
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lilpickle08 View Post
Did you end up with a refund or did you reschedule? Just wondering if it's possible to reschedule these Last Minute flights? Thanks
Just literally this morning got an email asking how we would like our refund paying as decided to go with refund in the end as wasn’t getting anywhere with change of flights .Hopefully it’s going to be sorted soon !

Edited at 09:46 AM.
MINI MOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
espleys
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by daffodil92 View Post
Wow! That’s fantastic! Was this a flight only or a package? Also did you get the whole lot back?
It was flight only. £100 was taken off the full refund amount as an admin charge (£25/ person)which was in the booking conditions. I can live with that 😀
espleys is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
espleys
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Lilpickle08 View Post
Went for a refund, we didn’t even try to ask about rescheduling 👍