Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 5 Apr 12, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Thumbs up FloridaTix

Just wanted to say how happy I am with the service of FloridaTix. I ordered tickets on Sunday and they were delivered on Tuesday. Real tickets for Disney, Universal, Seaworld/Busch Gardens, and voucher for Kennedy Space Centre. Also some added extras. Thanks so much for the excellent service.
Old 5 Apr 12, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Sounds great! I ordered mine on Sunday too but they haven't arrived yet, but no doubt they have a big backlog so I'll be patient!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 12, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
alijolly
Imagineer

I ordered mine on Sunday and have literally just answered the door to get them, lovely real tickets now in my hot little hand, seems really close now Great service and price from Floridatix
alijolly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 12, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post

I ordered on Sunday using their FOOL5 code for a 5% discount. Still no delivery but I'm not panicing just yet; although their office is just 7 miles from my home.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 12, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaDave
Imagineer

FloridaDave's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Always got tickets from them for our Florida Trips. In 2010 used another company because they were cheaper but they didn't sent out the tickets - got a tip off that they were in serious financial trouble so chased them down like dogs to get my refund which they were trying to delay and delay - the following day they went bust. Went to FloridaTix who we had used in 2009 and had my tickets within days and the price difference wasn't much anyway - plus the extras we got then (Universal and Disney Dollars plus Planet Hollywood voucher) made up for the difference anyway.

I whole heartedly recommend FloridaTix and will use them again if we go back after this year.

Now just need to decide what to do with the 3 x $10 Planet Hollywood vouchers we got with our 3 orders (ordered in stages as was waiting on decisions from friends as to what tickets they were getting). Our friends will have one too. I know they won't take more than one voucher - perhaps we will just go in as 2 parties and use them at the bar and then perhaps the others for a meal on another visit.
(UPCOMING)2018- Florida V6.0beta (Aug) Pre-Trip Report 2016- Mexico (Aug) Menorca (Oct), 2015- NYC & Florida, 2014- Gran Canaria, Aug (Puerto Rico), 2013- Florida, Aug/Sep (Clearwater and Westhaven Villa) - Pre-Trip Report, 2012- Florida, Aug (Sunset Lakes Villa) - Brangelina Trip Report, 2011- Santorini, Aug (Kamari Hotel - Sisters Wedding), 2010- Florida, Aug (Rolling Hills Villa), 2009- Florida, Aug/Sep (Clear Creek Villa)
FloridaDave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 12, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
dawnjess
Imagineer

can you use the voucher for a starter if your on ddp or is this not allowed ?
dawnjess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 12, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaDave
Imagineer

FloridaDave's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Didn't think Planet Hollywood was part of the DDP programme with it being an independent at Downtown Disney. Perhaps if they are part of the DDP then they would or you could order that away from the DDP and then use your credits.
(UPCOMING)2018- Florida V6.0beta (Aug) Pre-Trip Report 2016- Mexico (Aug) Menorca (Oct), 2015- NYC & Florida, 2014- Gran Canaria, Aug (Puerto Rico), 2013- Florida, Aug/Sep (Clearwater and Westhaven Villa) - Pre-Trip Report, 2012- Florida, Aug (Sunset Lakes Villa) - Brangelina Trip Report, 2011- Santorini, Aug (Kamari Hotel - Sisters Wedding), 2010- Florida, Aug (Rolling Hills Villa), 2009- Florida, Aug/Sep (Clear Creek Villa)
FloridaDave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 12, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
dawnjess
Imagineer

I can always ask when I am there thanks I am 99% sure it is part of the ddp
dawnjess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 12, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
nitram64
Apprentice Imagineer

Great service ordered sunday came thursday.
Old 5 Apr 12, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Mine came today as well
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread