Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3 Mar 10, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Claire & Mikes Wedding TR

Back story:

Mike and I met at University so by the time we got married we had been together over 9 years. We got engaged at DLRP on July 4th 2008. Our wedding party included just our family, my Mum, Dad, and Step Dad, and Mike's Mum, Dad, and Brother.

Vendor Reviews:

Kathleen Reynolds
I cannot say enough good things about Kathleen, she was wonderful from start to finish. She answered e-mails quickly, offered good suggestions, was very friendly and just a joy to work with. I hope when we have our Vow Renewal she'll still be there to plan it!

Rosie - Floral
Rosie was lovely and helpful but new brides should be aware they you don't get much attention from her until much nearer your wedding. My bouquet was stunning and I was so sad to leave it behind. The only hicup we had is our DP centrepieces did not turn up till half way through and that annoyed me a lot as they didn't even say sorry. Rosie is looking into this at the moment.

Disney Food & Service
I drool everytime I think about the food, it was wonderful and Brad our server was great, very attentive and up to anything I asked him apart from getting me some slippers!

Cinderella Coach
I do not regret the cost at all, it was one of the highlights of the day.

Ana - Make Up
I loved Ana she was so funny and friendly and got my hair and make up spot on both at the trial and on the day it also lasted all day. Kerry who did my Mum's also did a great job.

Randy - Photographer
Randy turned up half an hour early and stayed at least half and hour late, we got our photo's delivered in person less than 2 weeks after the wedding, about 500 prints and about 2500 on CD, and I love them, they are perfect and i've had so many compliments about them. He was a lovely man, friendly and chatty and didn't stop taking photos.

Stan - Videographer
We don't have our full video yet as we've not picked our song choices but I love the sneek peak and if its anything like that I will no doubt love our wedding video as well. Stan also did the live webcast for us which went off without any problems and was a bargain.

Rev K Knox
Rev Knox was very nice but he only turned up a few minutes before I did which I could forgive but more importantly he put something into the ceremony that I did not want, why he did this I don't know, he had our ceremony printed out and had had it for ages, I know he had read it because he had suggested a change to the order. This didn't spoil the ceremony for me though it was still wonderful but I can't say that was anything to do with him.

GF Spa
My Mum and I had pedicures and they did a wonderful job, much better than the manicure I had at home and it was lovely to chill out there with my Mum before the wedding.
Golden Triangle Trip Report

Edited at 02:20 PM.
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List