Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Sep 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Always put your thoughts/plans out there on the Dibb and someone will always offer another idea or perspective on things.

Happy planning !
Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Treehouse, Beach Club, Coronado Springs Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort, Endless Summer Dockside, Pop Century, Polynesian Resort, Disneyland Villa's, Aulani
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 02:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Momofboys
Imagineer

Momofboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by miikeyblue View Post
Brilliant, thank you. Is it just a case of calling up and adding the others on?
Yes. the extra deposit has to be paid then, then the full amount the same time as your original invoice said.
Old 16 Sep 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

i book for the 3 of us through quidco as the £150 approx cash back covers the deposits, the get it pretty quick so still get if u cancel but u get more than only booking 1 person, just another option but whatever works best for you
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
miikeyblue
Earning More Ears

Is it worth mentioning when we add the others on, that both our sons will be celebrating their birthdays while we're there (one the day we fly out, the other 3 days later)? Do they tend to throw in any freebies / upgrades? Not expecting anything, just curious if it would be worth dropping into the conversation
miikeyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Is it worth mentioning when we add the others on, that both our sons will be celebrating their birthdays while we're there (one the day we fly out, the other 3 days later)? Do they tend to throw in any freebies / upgrades? Not expecting anything, just curious if it would be worth dropping into the conversation
I would ask them to put a note on your booking, also mention it at the front desk when you check in.

My daughter turned 12 when we were there last Oct/Nov and the trip was part of my 30th birthday present. They gave us birthday badges and every time we wore them CM's said happy birthday. In some restaurants they gave us free cupcakes/cakes with candles in to celebrate.

We also opted out of Mousekeeping, now I'm unsure if this was just a fluke or part of some Disney magic, but we were sent the $130 gift card immediately at the front desk when I opted out, but throughout our stay we still got Mousekeeping!

Doesn't harm to make a note

When we go in May we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, so I'll be making sure to pop that onto the booking X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
miikeyblue
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I would ask them to put a note on your booking, also mention it at the front desk when you check in.

My daughter turned 12 when we were there last Oct/Nov and the trip was part of my 30th birthday present. They gave us birthday badges and every time we wore them CM's said happy birthday. In some restaurants they gave us free cupcakes/cakes with candles in to celebrate.

We also opted out of Mousekeeping, now I'm unsure if this was just a fluke or part of some Disney magic, but we were sent the $130 gift card immediately at the front desk when I opted out, but throughout our stay we still got Mousekeeping!

Doesn't harm to make a note

When we go in May we're celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary, so I'll be making sure to pop that onto the booking X

We love cupcakes... will defo be letting them know
miikeyblue is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I wouldn’t expect any freebies or upgrades for mentioning a birthday. Some people have had some pixie dust but there are so many people celebrating at Disney that you don’t tend to get much.

I also wouldn’t hold out for a free nights or room discount offer. There’s no way to know if Disney will offer either.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
miikeyblue
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I wouldn’t expect any freebies or upgrades for mentioning a birthday. Some people have had some pixie dust but there are so many people celebrating at Disney that you don’t tend to get much.

I also wouldn’t hold out for a free nights or room discount offer. There’s no way to know if Disney will offer either.
Of course not... expecting nothing at all, just curious
Old 2 Oct 19, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Of course not... expecting nothing at all, just curious
I’m not trying to put a downer on it but you will essentially get a birthday badge which will get you some “Happy Birthday” shouts from Cast Members. If you have it noted on a table service restaurant booking you may get a cupcake.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

My ds had his 5th birthday while we were there last year.
At pretty much every restaurant for the whole week he got a cupcake and signed card except for his actual birthday at crt.
Each time we tapped in for a fastpass a cm would say happy birthday.
He actually got a bit fed up of it all tbh.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List