Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 30 Sep 19, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Discovery Cove ticket sale on Florida Tix- is this an annual thing?

Hi all, I was just looking up prices for discovery cove and it’s on sale via Florida tix at the moment, but only if you are going up until the end of 2019.

I know the sale started around the start of September- that’s the first time I saw it anyway- and we go next September so I was wondering is this a annual sale? Could I put off buying tickets until about two weeks before we go or is that a massive gamble?

I’m also going to keep an eye on the Black Friday sale and see how much tickets are then this November. If anyone knows how much they were last year then that would be helpful!

DLP | June 2015 | Dec 2016 | Sept 2017 | Oct 2017 | Nov 2018

WDW | April 2009 | Feb 2019
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

Im wondering the same thing! Been checking the floridatix site weekly to see if there is any date changes. We go in Feb so not too far out of the proposed dates, im hoping maybe in Dec they do the same for the Jan/Feb/March period - one can wish! Ill hold off buying tickets for now and keep an eye on it x
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by kitjos View Post
Im wondering the same thing! Been checking the floridatix site weekly to see if there is any date changes. We go in Feb so not too far out of the proposed dates, im hoping maybe in Dec they do the same for the Jan/Feb/March period - one can wish! Ill hold off buying tickets for now and keep an eye on it x
I know, the saving is so good I’m willing to hold out for it unless there’s no chance at all of getting it.

Just checked a thread from last years Black Friday sale here on the dibb and looks like even on sale then the tickets were quite a bit more then they are on sale atm with Florida tix. Sigh, I would love to get them at that price!

dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

I got my tckts in Black Friday sale dolphin swim, Aquatica, Seaworld, Busch gardens I think it was £160pp this was for Aug(def no more than £180)
Old 1 Oct 19, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
I got my tckts in Black Friday sale dolphin swim, Aquatica, Seaworld, Busch gardens I think it was £160pp this was for Aug(def no more than £180)
That’s good only the sale on at Florida tix is £90 pp for dolphin swim ;(

I’m hoping it’ll be on next year but who knows!

Thanks for the info though, we might have to cave and get them on Black Friday, will do some more research and find out.

Old 2 Oct 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dreamisawish View Post

Thanks for the info though, we might have to cave and get them on Black Friday, will do some more research and find out.
I can’t see the price very bro g so low for July - August times. It’s probably a lot quieter in the colder months (still hot in Florida but certainly cooler in the mornings)
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dreamisawish View Post

With the stand alone tickets, you need to add £120ish if you want to also visit Sea World, Busch and Aquatica. Which makes the Black Friday tkts a good deal
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by TheHughesCrew View Post
With the stand alone tickets, you need to add £120ish if you want to also visit Sea World, Busch and Aquatica. Which makes the Black Friday tkts a good deal
Sadly we don’t want to visit Seaworld or Busch or aquatica at all. We’ve got our days roughly planned and we have enough going on, so this deal would have been really good for us.