Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Floridays and Loveholidays

Has anyone booked Floridays via Loveholidays? They have a number of room options (more than the official website) and I cant work out what's what. TIA

ORLANDO 03,04,05x2,07,O8,09,10x2,11x2,12x2,13,14,15,16
LV x2,SAN FRAN & LA,CRUISING THE CARIBBEAN,BALTICS ,FJORDS,BAHAMAS,ITALY,
BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
PCBatman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by mariechez View Post
Has anyone booked Floridays via Loveholidays? They have a number of room options (more than the official website) and I cant work out what's what. TIA
Never booked via love holidays...but Floriday’s is a great apartment complex. We booked a two bedroom suit and that was a good size for 4 adults.

We had a fountain view at A block...that’s near the entrance but separate from the rest of the complex so nice and quiet.
Disneyland Paris - Nov 2018
PCBatman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Not Floridays, but i booked a hotel via Loveholidays. It dropped DD off booking when i went from trivago to mainsite, meaning i hadnt booked her into room, they were very unhelpful and told us we would have to cancel and rebook, and be charged again for the room. I told them no, and sorted it out at hotel when i got there. Watch out also as you usually have to factor in resort fees to. Just be aware that if you do run into problems they may not be too helpful, but that might be just me!
Old 26 Aug 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks for the info

BARCELONA,FRANCE, PORTUGAL,BOSTON, NEW ENGLAND,BELGUIM,GUERNSEY. NEW YORKx3 & MIAMI
mariechez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Afraid I don't rate LoveHolidays. Booked a hotel room with them, they took the money, 3 days later I had an email to call them, they said the price had gone up and I could cancel or give them more money. They were still showing then same cheaper price on their website for my days and took 7 days to refund my money.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

I use them for none Florida holidays 3 to 4 times a year, the only minor issue I've ever had was the refusal to change a friends surname on the booking. We'd booked less than 20minutes beforehand and she'd forgotten her passport was still in her maiden name. They wanted £75 which seemed ridiculous, luckily the airline changed it at no cost so it just stayed wrong on the hotel booking. I would happily use them for Florida if the price was right.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyWannabe
Imagineer

Can't advise on Floridays, but can I just add a caution about LoveHolidays? - we booked to stay at Ramada Plaza Resort - they had more room options (similar to what you are stating) than any other website and we (wrongly) assumed this was a glitch. We booked 2 x "superior" rooms thinking they meant superior "suites" as these were the only ones showing as superior on the official website also, the contents of theorem stated "kitchenette" something the standard rooms did not have. We paid approx 2/3rds more than a standard room for this. (note: no superior suites were advertised - just "deluxe" suites or club suites)

The main reason for wanting the superior suites were for the North Tower location - South Tower rooms did not have good reviews. Anyway, a few days before arriving we called to see if our connecting room had been able to be honoured to find we had been allocated 2 rooms in the North Tower. Sadly no amount of discussion would have them accept they had advertised and received payment something that doesn't exist. As we had only booked 4 nights we put up and shut up and the rooms were ok.

So my caution is double check EXACTLY what you are booking if using LH.
Old 29 Aug 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
Not Floridays, but i booked a hotel via Loveholidays. It dropped DD off booking when i went from trivago to mainsite, meaning i hadnt booked her into room, they were very unhelpful and told us we would have to cancel and rebook, and be charged again for the room. I told them no, and sorted it out at hotel when i got there. Watch out also as you usually have to factor in resort fees to. Just be aware that if you do run into problems they may not be too helpful, but that might be just me!
I had a few issues with Love holidays , rang back and spoke to a different agent and everything was very professionally sorted.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
fletchie148
Imagineer

We’ve booked with them for Florida and Spain
No issues at all with either booking
2000 - Disney All Star Movies 2000 - 2007 - Quality Inn International. 2005 - Quality Inn Suites 2008 - The Fountains 2009 - Orange Lake 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Vista Cay 2017. The Grove Resort & Spa 2018
Majorca - Tonga Towers 2019. Orange Lake 2020 - never happened. Orange Lake 2022. Orange Lake 2023. Voco Dubai 2024
fletchie148 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mariechez
Imagineer

mariechez's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Thanks all. I do like know exactly what I’m booking 😉