Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 2 Jan 13, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MrsWoodytobe View Post
Good to hear your transport is all booked

We were also thinking of pinching Minnie Moo's passport idea

Are your invites still in the passport style? We also contacted the lady Minnie Moo recommended but needed way less than the minimum order. We found a lady on Ebay from Bury who did a similar passport style invite but minimum order was only ten, I was wondering if it was the same lady x
I doubt it would be the same lady as the one I recommended and used is based where I live in Bristol.

We did find others which did similar but found out after they were only a folded style - so front page, printed page inside and back cover. Whereas ours is a booklet style so we have the additional 4 pages inside for info pages. Think this is why they are more expensive and a min order value as they're prob quite expensive to produce.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 13, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Minnie Moo View Post
Hi Liz

Happy New Year!

We're using Florida Magical Tours too for our limo and transport and booked them just before Christmas.

Did you ask the lady if she would do less than min order for those invites we had? It states on her website min 50 but we only ordered 15 to start with and then increased to 20 just before going to print as wanted to invite some others.

Glad to see things are going ahead and well with you

xx
Hi Minnie Moo, just heard back and the minimum she will do is 20. As fab as they look we really don't need more than 10

The other invites aren't passport style either but I have no start remembering I'm on a tighter budget now lol x
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 13, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Glad your plans are all coming together especially with all the bad luck you and your DF have had.

My DH and I married at Cypress Grove in April 2011 and I can honestly say it was truly magical. You won't be disappointed. It was us, our 5 children and two friends with their son and I wouldn't have swapped it for a UK wedding in month of Sundays (except I wish my parents would have joined us). We are returning to Florida this August and as Cypress Grove is a national park we shall pop in just to remind ourselves of our special day.

We had a reception meal at the Grand Floridian Cafe followed by a Wishes cruise which was sublime. The kids still talk about it to this day and have asked that we do it again but we've got some different things up our sleeve for this trip!

Your dress and shoes look beautiful and I know you will have a wonderful time. Good luck with the rest of your planning!
Old 7 Jan 13, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
i198g
Serious Dibber

Hi Liz,

Looking good so far. I am a little late to join in, but I've read the updates and everything is coming along nicely.

The location looks beautiful!
i198g is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 13, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

Just a quick update, I ordered Darren and my Dad's suits at the weekend and they arrived yesterday.

Apologies for the poor quality pic

Still need to choose shirts, ties and shoes but it's starting to come together slowly
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 13, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lizj1982 View Post
Just a quick update, I ordered Darren and my Dad's suits at the weekend and they arrived yesterday.

Apologies for the poor quality pic

Still need to choose shirts, ties and shoes but it's starting to come together slowly

oooo - they are lovely. May I ask where you got them as Graham was thinking of that colour and could suit what he's looking for? (Not that he's looked very far yet )

We wanted to keep it formal but not too formal with black or grey suits as they'll get so hot and want to keep Graham and my Dad comfortable and they look good. They could wear them after too.
Old 16 Jan 13, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

My dad loves his, Darren not so much lol as he's not a suit wearer. They're from Debenhams on line and currently in the sale. They had grey ones too which were slightly different x
Old 16 Jan 13, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

Yay another thing to tick off your list they will look smart they both look happy x
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

What colour shirts and ties are you thinking?
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lizj1982 View Post
My dad loves his, Darren not so much lol as he's not a suit wearer. They're from Debenhams on line and currently in the sale. They had grey ones too which were slightly different x
Thanks Liz - off to have a look.

Glad to hear things are going well. We've done very little since Xmas so time to get back to it soon as only 8 months to go...
Closed Thread