Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Jan 15, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Lee2112
Imagineer

Getting Deliveries - Sorry!

I know there's been a few threads but for the life of me I can't find any! I was wondering if anyone's had deliveries sent to Disney/Universal hotels? I know they charge, does anyone know the process and for how long they'd hold onto the delivery for you? Thanks!
Old 20 Jan 15, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
bigbear
Imagineer

bigbear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lee2112 View Post
I know there's been a few threads but for the life of me I can't find any! I was wondering if anyone's had deliveries sent to Disney/Universal hotels? I know they charge, does anyone know the process and for how long they'd hold onto the delivery for you? Thanks!
I'd be interested in the answer to this too.
Disneyland, Paris 1998 & 2001
bigbear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

If you are thinking grocery delivery I believe it's "Garden Grocer" that get good reviews on here.

Have never used them myself but I am going to for our next trip. They just deliver it to your room once you've checked in. Happy Days
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopebay
Helping Mickey

Hello,

I was going to ask about this also.

Garden grocer was something I was interested in.

Do they deliver to disney hotels and do you have to order after you have checked in to be able to give the room number?

Thanks in advance

Vicky
Old 20 Jan 15, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
hulabaloo
slightly serious Dibber

hulabaloo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I would also be interested - we are staying at Westgate Town Centre if anyone knows their policy We are also staying a couple of nights at Disney
hulabaloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Mobile

I think we just order from home but with hotels address- seems straightforward - all disney onsite hotels i think have no problem with it- order has to be over certain amount and if alcohol in order we have to scan/ email id i think
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
Originally Posted by Lee2112 View Post
Hi, if you are talking groceries I recommend Kelly's PDS we've used her 3 times. She charges the cost at the store plus delivery plus commission, she delivers it on the day you arrive and you just call bell services when you get to your room and they bring it up including fresh and frozen goods.

If you mean getting say, amazon / online orders delivered, we have also done this we just put the delivery address like this:

Hold for guest arriving 20 March 2015
Mr & Mrs Smith
C/O Disney's Yacht Club
1700 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista
Orlando
Florida

We ordered a couple of weeks before we arrive and Disney don't charge for holding this, we either collect when we check in or a couple of times it was already in our room when we've checked in! Hope this helps x

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 15, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DaisyDuckie
Trainee Dibber

We used Garden Grocer in the past and will again, very good service.
You can order from home in advance.
All the Disney hotel addresses are already listed on their website and lots of other resorts too.
They deliver to the resort and bell services will store it till you call them, then they'll bring it to your room. They will even keep chilled/frozen items in the fridge.
I have ordered alcohol and was never asked for ID, although bell services may not have delivered it to the the room had there not been an adult there, but again he never asked for ID either.
They now have an app so download and have a look.

As far as other deliveries are concerned, I would do as bambikate says but would also quote my reservation number.
Some of Disneys resorts do charge for accepting packages, but only the resorts with conference facilities. Sorry I can't list them all but Coronado Springs and the Contemporary for sure.
Old 21 Jan 15, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
webbletuk
Excited about Disney

webbletuk's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We have booked with Mockinjay services which are a dibb member - fantastic before service so far
Old 21 Jan 15, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Hopebay
Helping Mickey

Hello,

That's great about garden grocer dasiyduckie! Think we will give this a try this year. We don't drive over there and it is the first time fully on site. So think we will order some water and gator aid. Oh and lots of snacks!😃😃

Thanks