Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 3 Nov 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by USA Here I Come View Post
Does anyone know of any central London hotels for 2 adults and 3 kids in one room (kids age 8, 6 and 3). Have been searching and searching but not getting anywhere.

We don't need anything posh as long as it's safe and clean.

Bonus points if it has a lift/otherwise accessbile and has parking but I'm not asking for miracles 🤣.

Thank you!
You’d be unlikely to get parking at most Central London hotels; if they offer it, it’s most likely to be at a local NCP etc & with hefty charges.

Edited at 06:06 PM.
scooby99 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
You’d be unlikely to get parking at most Central London hotels; if they offer it, it’s most likely to be at a local NCP etc & with hefty charges.
If you are stuck and near me I have one spare space at underground very secure parking - free for Dibb friends
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
USA Here I Come
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks guys! Some great suggestions. Hadn't thought about ringing around hotels to see it they will pop in an extra foldaway bed so will try that and have a look at air b and b. One of our kids is disabled and the train into London will be a struggle so we really need somewhere with parking.
USA Here I Come is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Travelodge Covent Garden has parking just over the road but it’s not cheap I think we paid £18 per night.
They also have family rooms
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
Travelodge Covent Garden has parking just over the road but it’s not cheap I think we paid £18 per night.
That's cheap to be fair! 😉
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
£18 per night for Covent Garden is an absolute steal!
scooby99 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
That’s my local The Florentine ! plus I get 50% discount in their Spa - fab pool (and to have one in Central London is rare )
Sorry to hijack this thread but I am currently looking to book a London hotel for our daughter and her friend and I am struggling with which area would be best. They will be travelling to London in January and have tickets for a show in Covent Garden and one near Victoria station, would this hotel be handy for getting the tube to these locations at night do you think?
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
Sorry to hijack this thread but I am currently looking to book a London hotel for our daughter and her friend and I am struggling with which area would be best. They will be travelling to London in January and have tickets for a show in Covent Garden and one near Victoria station, would this hotel be handy for getting the tube to these locations at night do you think?

Yes very - literally across the road from Lambeth North tube which is on Bakerloo line plus bus stop which has a couple of buses to and from Victoria but to be honest it’s about as quick to walk to/from Victoria and it’s a lovely walk too over Westminster Bridge passed Parliament and then Westminster Abbey up to Westminster Cathedral then the theatres are there (around 1 mile )
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Yes very - literally across the road from Lambeth North tube which is on Bakerloo line plus bus stop which has a couple of buses to and from Victoria but to be honest it’s about as quick to walk to/from Victoria and it’s a lovely walk too over Westminster Bridge passed Parliament and then Westminster Abbey up to Westminster Cathedral then the theatres are there (around 1 mile )
Thank you so much for your help, I’ll get it booked today
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
Thank you so much for your help, I’ll get it booked today
radissonhotels/en-us...f:en-US+h:PPWA