Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Feb 19, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks again for sharing your trip report. And lucky you with two more trips planned, it must help to manage the post holiday blues knowing you've got other things coming up.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for your report, really enjoyed reading it.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip report, we normally head to Florida in the summer holidays so it was really interesting reading a report that covered the festive period.
I have to say great Disney bounding outfit and many pairs of Disney ears that you have.
I loved seeing your MIL enjoy Disney and being with your DS, my parents always come with us and I have told them as they are only in their 70’s they have many more trips yet to come, your MIL looked like she was having a ball the whole time.
Thanks once again for posting!
Stardust5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
tabbycat
Apprentice Imagineer

Loved reading your trip report, thanks for sharing
Old 19 Feb 19, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Mumtotwo
slightly serious Dibber

Really enjoyed reading your trip report, we were there over Christmas as well with my mum who is a young 85. Like you we took her on a number of rides that she loved and a couple she hated. It was a lovely experience and great to read how you got on too. Thank you for taking the time to share.
Mumtotwo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Really enjoyed your trip report. I think you did so well because you planned well and knew it would be busy, so less manic than expected was a nice bonus. Lovely to see your mil enjoying everything.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

I’ve really enjoyed reading your trip report, thank you for sharing
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Really enjoyed your trip report - thanks so much for writing. Its certainly given me some ideas and tips for my upcoming trip. You are very lucky getting to go another 2 times this year! x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 19, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
Really enjoyed your TR’s and hoping you do more for your upcoming April trip
Thanks for reading. April is a short trip so I might think about a full report. Definitely up for doing a food report.

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Thanks for sharing👍
Thank you for reading. I hope your adr day all goes to plan tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jools1302 View Post
Your trip report was great... really enjoyed reading along, thank you 😊
Thank you for reading and commenting.

Originally Posted by scotsprincess View Post
Thanks for sharing 😊
You are welcome. I actually really enjoyed doing it. Thanks for reading.
Old 20 Feb 19, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Thanks for taking the time to do your trippie
I have really enjoyed reading along, sounds like you all had a great Christmas

Some lovely trips for the coming year too.

Joan
THanks for reading along Joan and taking the time to comment. Enjoy your Easter trip.

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
As you say there are so many highs and not too many lows.

The location and stunning view from the Contemporary just made for the perfect start to the trip and a very magical Christmas morning. I loved reading that DS enjoyed showing his grandmother all the special things he enjoys at WDW. I'm hoping we get a small piece of that this summer.

I hope to one day be able to experience wdw at Christmas. Perhaps it felt more laid back because you already knew you had a trip planned for this summer? So, it didn't matter if you didn't get to ride a particular ride or see a show. Although saying that you seemed to get on everything, even the top rides so it wasn't like the crowds held you back.

I've loved looking at all the photos and seeing all the Christmas decorations it was a really special trip and I'm glad you shared it with us. I'm sure you were already leaning towards writing the trip report already anyway, but I'm glad to have been able to convince you to give it a go.

Enjoy your Easter eggstravaganza! I'm sure you will have a blast.
Certainly way more highs than lows. I'm your trip with your parents will be great too. Don't get me wrong we had our moments and ds loves to wind mil up, like with the fish eyes comments, but it was lovely family trip overall.

I think we did well to get as much done as we could, I think reading so many negative comments about visiting over Christmas really made me reign in my expectations of what we might get done and you are right anything we missed we just said we'll catch that in the summer...

Credit where credit is due, you were very influencial in helping me decide to do a full trippy. Thanks I have really enjoyed doing it and reliving the holiday.

Hope your DLP trip with Kate goes well.

Originally Posted by clochette View Post
In glad Goldia persuaded you to write a report, I've really enjoyed reading along. Our first trip to WDW was a Christmas one but it was before I had discovered the dibb. It would have been useful to have read a few reports like yours before we went.👍
Thank you, I'm not sure how we managed in the days before the dibb.

Although it's a really busy time I don't think it's that busy with British people, I know when we go in July I am aware of far more British people around.