Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 Oct 19, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Sounds like a busy day but so worth it as it the morning the big adventure begins! Charlie is adorable

Looking forward to reading more.
I love travelling down to the hotel the night before flying, it breaks the stress up a little!

Originally Posted by Kd0758 View Post
Can’t believe I missed this!

I always picture pre travel days to be so relaxing but they never turn out that way do they?!

Looking forward to reading more.
Haha oh to have a stress-free pre-travel day... do they exists?! I'm just glad it ended with wine and coffee (even if I couldn't taste it!)

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
Charlie first Florida trip- so exciting! Looking forward to reading along😊
Eeeeek first trip, still pinching myself that it actually happened, I am so excited to re-live it all!

Originally Posted by kansaskitty View Post
Looking forward to reading along!
Thank you so much for joining, next instalment coming soon!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

So exciting. I love pre-travel day even though it is normally busy and stressful thinking have you remembered everything.

Totally get you usually on the Premier Inn lifts but when we stayed there on 24th October (a Thursday night) we had no problems at all. Weird.

Look forward to reading more xx

Trip Report October/November 2019:-
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1150263
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
So exciting. I love pre-travel day even though it is normally busy and stressful thinking have you remembered everything.

Totally get you usually on the Premier Inn lifts but when we stayed there on 24th October (a Thursday night) we had no problems at all. Weird.

Look forward to reading more xx
It it always such a busy day, but I can't think of a better reason to be busy and a little bit stressed

Those pesky lifts, at least this time we were only on level 2, all previous trips we have been on level 10 which is only serviced by 2 out of the 4 lifts!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
suziwong_96
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Great start! Charlie's hair so cute! Good choice taking your own seat, we use the stages as second seat and its great x
suziwong_96 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by suziwong_96 View Post
Great start! Charlie's hair so cute! Good choice taking your own seat, we use the stages as second seat and its great x
Haha he definitely got his Mummy's curls!

The Stages is such a great seat, perfect for travelling with too!
Old 21 Nov 19, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

Aww it all feels so exciting! Charlie is such a chilled little boy and so good.
Love the nails but warning... it’s addictive! Lol.

Really great start and looking forward to reading the rest. We are back to DLP in 2wks with Thomas for his 2nd Birthday. Did Charlie just turn two? He’s looking so big xx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Ahh I am happy to finally be able to dedicate some time to reading this!

Nails looked lovely, can’t believe you’ve never been to a salon before. Did you freak out at all the tools?

Ahahaha the spreadsheet for checking the windows are locked, you know it makes sense!

I can’t believe how late Charlie stayed up – he’s a good advert for an afternoon nap.

This definitely felt like a whirlwind of a day – so much to do but so much excitement! Am moving straight on to travel day now…
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
Aww it all feels so exciting! Charlie is such a chilled little boy and so good.
Love the nails but warning... it’s addictive! Lol.

Really great start and looking forward to reading the rest. We are back to DLP in 2wks with Thomas for his 2nd Birthday. Did Charlie just turn two? He’s looking so big xx
Haha it is addictive, I am already booked in to get them done for Christmas!

Oh how amazing to spend Thomas' birthday at DLP, have the most amazing time! Charlie turned 2 a few weeks back, such a fun age!

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Ahh I am happy to finally be able to dedicate some time to reading this!

Nails looked lovely, can’t believe you’ve never been to a salon before. Did you freak out at all the tools?

Ahahaha the spreadsheet for checking the windows are locked, you know it makes sense!

I can’t believe how late Charlie stayed up – he’s a good advert for an afternoon nap.

This definitely felt like a whirlwind of a day – so much to do but so much excitement! Am moving straight on to travel day now…
Haha I totally tried to play it cool when I was getting my nails done like I do it all the time... totally failed though as she had to keep directing me on what to do!

Charlie is such a night owl, definitely gets that from Paul!