Old 17 Jul 16, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
rscxox
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

I am so sad I don't have this trippie to read anymore

Sounds like you both had a wonderful time though, so glad you decided to write about it!

Oh btw, how good are McDonalds milkshakes in the states?!
POR, Cabana Bay & OKW - Aug/Sep 2017, Cabana Bay - January 2018, All-Star Sports - September 2018, POFQ & HRH Nov/Dec 2018, Yacht Club, Sapphire Falls, Miami and New York September 2019, Pop & AOA December 2021, POR & HRH September 2022, Pop Century May 2023, Disneyland California October 2023, COMING UP: Caribbean Beach May 2024
rscxox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 16, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

What am I going to read now? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find out that you are going back next year- I bet you just can't resist!

In the meantime, enjoy your trip to DLP. I am sure you will love it. Just make sure you take plenty of warm clothes. I don't think I've ever been as cold as I was this February at DLP You certainly won't be wearing shorts there!
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 16, 02:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Aw, so sad it's all over! Thanks for sharing, I've really enjoyed reading it. Will definitely look out for your DLP report!
Thank you so much for reading, truly so lovely of you

Originally Posted by waiting4disney View Post
So sad the reports have come to an end. Especially as Redrach and Helenjnt ended too.
Well you even managed to fit a lot onto your last day!
Have to say you look fabulous for being over 55 😂😉
I have loved writing alongside Rach and Helen and am so sad it's all now come to an end... I am now on a hunt for some new trippies to follow!

Oh yes I have aged very well haven't I?! It must be all that walking that has kept me young!

Thank you so much for reading!

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Thanks for sharing your report Lisa, I've really enjoyed reading along!

How cute is Simba? What a lovely surprise from Paul .

Enjoy DLP! x
Love that Simba, what a little cutie Paul is

Now I am out of writing mode I am going to catch up on your report which I have been meaning to get round to do since I got back!

Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Thank you for your wonderful trip report. I have really enjoyed seeing all your lovely pics and reading all about your action packed adventures! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your upcoming DLP trip 😊
Thank you so much for reading, DLP pre-trippy coming soon!

Originally Posted by Suffolk dad View Post
Awesome from start to finish, have loved reading along. Thank you for sharing.
So kind of you to day, and thank you so much for reading!

Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
Have thoroughly enjoyed reading along and it has given me lots of ideas for our next trip in ... 11 days! Really getting me even more excited! Love the new look of Disney springs, looking forward to having a wander around. Thank you again for sharing
Eeeek not long to wait now, have an amazing time!

Thank you so much for reading along

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Soooo sad this is over! Have loved reading along!

Well jel of yours and Redrach catch up - not too hard to guess what the #1 topic will be!

Cute simba- how sweet of Paul to grab it for you.

Excellent last moment grabbing stop off at Celebration the photos are beautiful. We love it there.

Thanks so much for sharing it's been great fun following along xx

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Aw that was a lovely relaxed travel home day and a comfortable smooth flight home, must have made leaving easier to handle?

Your home time gift is just so cute what a lovely surprise from Paul 💙

Such a shame you missed Rach at Celebration though!

I'm sad that your report is over but thoroughly enjoyed reading along and will look forward to your DLP planning.

Thanks for sharing xx
Thank you so much for reading! Exciting to start planning DLP now!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 16, 02:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Have loved every day.gutted its over 😫
Aww thank you so much for reading! I'm so sad it's over too!

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
I've spent much of my weekend reading your whole TR and loved it!
You did such a good job
Sounds like an amazing trip and I loved how excited and enthusiastic you were each and every day
Enjoy DLP!
Thank you so much for reading, it has been a pleasure to re-live it all with you!

Originally Posted by Dissie View Post
Oh no, it's over. I am so going to miss your trippie, it was brilliant. Thank you for writing it

Originally Posted by rscxox View Post
I am so sad I don't have this trippie to read anymore

Sounds like you both had a wonderful time though, so glad you decided to write about it!

Oh btw, how good are McDonalds milkshakes in the states?!
So glad I made the time to write it, thank you for taking the time to read it!

As for those milkshakes, I am currently in LA and look what I just had...

Originally Posted by clochette View Post
What am I going to read now? It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to find out that you are going back next year- I bet you just can't resist!

In the meantime, enjoy your trip to DLP. I am sure you will love it. Just make sure you take plenty of warm clothes. I don't think I've ever been as cold as I was this February at DLP You certainly won't be wearing shorts there!
Haha never say never eh?!

Can't wait for DLP, I will certainly be packing my warmest clothes, it's going to be so cold in January!

Edited at 02:55 AM.
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 16, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Hi Lisa! Im another one who has loved reading your report, and will miss my daily instalment! Your last day looked just perfect, and your flight home looked quite amazing too! Thanks for sharing with us x

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 16, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
Aww, I'm quite sad that you're home (even though you were physically home a while ago, but you know what I mean). I've really enjoyed reading about your trip (and all the shopping).

Perhaps you, Rachael and Helen could all do a mini trippy when you have your meet up
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 16, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

What a fantastic trip report, you even managed to fill your last few hours in Orlando I am so completely impressed and in awe of how much you manage to do. I will definitely be along to see how your DLP adventure goes.

Thank you so much for sharing it all with us. It has really brought a bit of Disney and Orlando magic into my days when I know I'm not going back for a couple of years.
Old 18 Jul 16, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Hi Lisa! Im another one who has loved reading your report, and will miss my daily instalment! Your last day looked just perfect, and your flight home looked quite amazing too! Thanks for sharing with us x
Thank you so much for reading and all your lovely comments So sad it's over!

Originally Posted by Yorkie Girl View Post
Aww, I'm quite sad that you're home (even though you were physically home a while ago, but you know what I mean). I've really enjoyed reading about your trip (and all the shopping).

Perhaps you, Rachael and Helen could all do a mini trippy when you have your meet up
Haha I love the idea of a Dibber meet-up mini trippy! Rach will be travelling all the way down to London from Scotland so she will probably have enough of an adventure to fill a report!

Thank you so much for reading

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What a fantastic trip report, you even managed to fill your last few hours in Orlando I am so completely impressed and in awe of how much you manage to do. I will definitely be along to see how your DLP adventure goes.

Thank you so much for sharing it all with us. It has really brought a bit of Disney and Orlando magic into my days when I know I'm not going back for a couple of years.
Thank you so much, we certainly made the most of every minute we were there! I have loved all your comments along the way, thank you so so much
Old 18 Jul 16, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a fantastic trippie Lisa, I've loved reading all about you and Paul's busy busy days - thanks for taking the time to write it
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 16, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HEMANCLOFTY View Post
What a fantastic trippie Lisa, I've loved reading all about you and Paul's busy busy days - thanks for taking the time to write it
Thank you so much for reading along, so lovely of you