Notices

Old 4 Jan 21, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
stockport1965
Apprentice Imagineer

Easyjet flight cancelled, not on bookings

I happened by accident to just check my bookings on EasyJet.
I had a one way Manchester to Verona in May. The flight "apparently" has been cancelled and it has been removed from my bookings.
I have called them as I need to obviously re book another flight to a different airport and change my return flight.

All they will say is, customer support will contact me, I cannot contact them... could be 14 days (yeah right!)

Any help please
stockport1965 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 21, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Hillbilly
Helping Donald

A similar thing happened to me last week. Our flight was cancelled and our booking just disappeared. (Hadn't heard anything from Easyjet, found this out because I wanted to add another bag) I phoned customer services and she talked me through how to retrieve our booking.
Go to Easyjet home page. Make sure you are not logged into your account. Click the "sign in" link and then click "No account or easyjet holiday booking"
Add your surname and booking reference.
This brought up our booking and I could then change the flight through Manage my Booking.
Hope this works for you.
Hilary
Hillbilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 21, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Very Serious Dibber

After reading this I went and checked our booking to Verona. Turns out we've been moved to a different departure airport (they seem to have got rid of the Luton route and moved us to Gatwick which isn't convenient).

Looks as if we can apply for a voucher, ask for a refund or move the flight to anywhere in Italy (last year when they were doing this they would let you move your flight to anywhere, but they now seem to have limited it to the same country). Not sure what we'll do yet, this was a trip re-booked from last year.

So not the same problem as you, as our booking is at least showing, but I wouldn't have checked if not for reading this so thank you!
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
stockport1965
Apprentice Imagineer

We have finally got to the bottom of why our flight was cancelled and not appearing in my bookings.
Our credit card company, issued a chargeback in error for the flight. Easyjet then cancelled our booking immediately. We can no longer book this one way flight, so have had to rebook a different destination at extra cost.
stockport1965 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 21, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Very Serious Dibber

I'd be making a complaint to your card company. How on earth can they have accidentally raised a chargeback?
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List