Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 May 21, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
We are still on track with the roadmap. All we need is for people to be sensible, and we’ll soon have the go ahead for flights to resume. I’m hopeful we’ll hear something after the G7 summit - it’s got to be positive that we are the 1st country Biden is visiting as President.
Old 15 May 21, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Masks optional at publix now if vaccinated
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
MellyElly
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by fiffio View Post
Power hungry wee hag? political and uncalled for. She was voted in by a majority of Scots..again... The power is hers on account of many years in government continuing to show a strong record and backed by the Scottish people.

Let me guess those who think she has not done a good job think Boris has been great job despite having the highest death rate in Europe on his hands...

The telegraph and daily mail has a lot to answer for...

Positive news from universal, Disney can only be a couple of weeks behind.

Not if only the SNP hadn’t seeded the U.K. with the Indian variant we would be all set...

Don’t get so easily offended - i’ll insult Bojo aswell if it makes you feel better😂😂

I hate all politicans - odd how i dont get offended when people love her but it works the other way around? 🤔

I didnt vote for her 🤷🏻 I’ve also met her and dont like her personally... nothing to do with the news - Thus i dont need to love her or her “ideas”

Thats the last i’ll say on the matter as it’s a positivity thread for future holidays and i cba arguing with you 😘😘

Buzzing with the news today , still struggling to be positive about being allowed to go but gonna try and not lose hope until July since i dont go till September and thats when my balance is due 🤞🏻
MellyElly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Brilliant that masks are no longer required OUTSIDE, just feeling slightly selfish they left it a bit longer to wear them, as I hop their cases don't increase and mess up our chances of going in August

edit to add Outside as I missed it off

Edited at 05:09 PM.
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Link here:

BREAKING: Walt Disney World Will No Longer Require Face Coverings Outdoors

wdwnt/2021/05/breaking-w...ning-tomorrow/
👏👏👏 I knew I wouldn’t need my posh masks if I bought them. They are silk ones that’ll be perfect for indoor/airplane use! (If I have to) 👏👏👏

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
Brilliant that masks are no longer required
Masks are still required to enter the park, queue for attractions, ride attractions, visit the shops, going to the restroom and at sit down restaurants
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Andy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Masks are still required to enter the park, queue for attractions, ride attractions, visit the shops, going to the restroom and at sit down restaurants
Better than before!
Mr Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Andy View Post
Better than before!
At least we can always rely on them to relentlessly point out the negative. Let them be - you’ll be the one having a wonderful time 😍
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 21, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
The news for Florida is fab and I know California will follow before we go but I really feel whether it’s media hype or not that this variant news is not looking good for travel to the US. I hate that I’m not more positive but this feels different to the other scaremongering and think it could really mess us up.
Apologies if this was meant to be a positive thread I just can’t help but feel uneasy.
Feel the same
Everything in the US seems to be moving so quickly and great things are happening especially no masks outside!
But then we have our headlines filled with the variant and I just think Biden and advisors will glance at that and keep us out as they will not take any risks
Really hoping it comes to nothing here and our headlines stop making everything look worse than it is
Old 15 May 21, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Surely there's no reason why they can't bring fireworks back now if the CDC have said people don’t have to wear masks outdoors, even in crowded spaces.