Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 May 21, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsTitch
Proud to wear my Ears

Seaworld, discovery cove and aquatics no masks?

Reading from there website

“fully vaccinated guests will not have to wear masks at the park. The theme park will not require proof of the vaccine”

From all I can find It doesn’t specify outdoors only…. What’s people’s thoughts?
MrsTitch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 May 21, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
kitjos
slightly serious Dibber

We're hopefully off to Seaworld/DC and the other parks in Oct and i find the same outcome as you with their statement. No masks indoors or outdoors required for those vaccinated

Its good news for us, im happy to walk around without a mask and ill take photocopies of my vaccination cards for my own mind, and take a mask too incase i feel i need it for tight indoor spaces .

My only query is for kids <16 etc, they cannot/wont be vaccinated yet... so those over 2yo will still have to wear masks, even outdoors? x
kitjos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
lynne6705
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Originally Posted by kitjos View Post
We're hopefully off to Seaworld/DC and the other parks in Oct and i find the same outcome as you with their statement. No masks indoors or outdoors required for those vaccinated

Its good news for us, im happy to walk around without a mask and ill take photocopies of my vaccination cards for my own mind, and take a mask too incase i feel i need it for tight indoor spaces .

My only query is for kids <16 etc, they cannot/wont be vaccinated yet... so those over 2yo will still have to wear masks, even outdoors? x
That is a good point, both me and DH will be fully vaccinated by our son wont be so he along with lots of other kids/teenagers will still be in a mask
Old 17 May 21, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
rjhsteel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MrsTitch View Post
Reading from there website

“fully vaccinated guests will not have to wear masks at the park. The theme park will not require proof of the vaccine”

From all I can find It doesn’t specify outdoors only…. What’s people’s thoughts?
Didn't realise they are going full no masks.

Wonder if this increases the pressure on Disney and Universal?
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista 2023
LA Disneyland 2023
rjhsteel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 21, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Loving this
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 21, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Been watching some videos and its pretty clear that children have suddenly all had the jab :P
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 21, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

If they arent asking for proof I bet some people will say they're vaccinated when they're not
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 21, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
lynne6705
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Might see some UK teenagers talking with an American accent as I get the impression that most USA teenagers will be vaccinated by the time we go
Old 21 May 21, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Looks like we’ll be spending more time than usual at the seaworld parks 😊 .
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List