Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 27 Feb 21, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mqt View Post
Loobylou, I’m kicking myself as I saw the van prices earlier in the week and was trying to decide whether to book one for our (hopefully) family trip in August. I missed the boat and the prices now for 24 days are around £1500 whereas it was only about £950 when I looked.
Oh no ! That is so annoying. I have been tracking the prices for weeks across various sites and it is a nightmare if you miss a bargain. But keep looking I'm sure they will drop again. Which dates are you looking for and van size ? If i come across anything in the next few weeks I will pm you.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Oh no ! That is so annoying. I have been tracking the prices for weeks across various sites and it is a nightmare if you miss a bargain. But keep looking I'm sure they will drop again. Which dates are you looking for and van size ? If i come across anything in the next few weeks I will pm you.
I know! I shall keep looking but if you spot anything I’d love to hear about it. Looking for a 12 seater from the 8th August-1st September.
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
When you type it in you have to nearly type the whole of orlando international airport before it appears in the drop down box.

It would only appear as I typed the final letter of international.

Edited at 02:12 PM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
nitram64
Apprentice Imagineer

If you have an ebookers account they have some great deals on at the moment.
FLORIDA OCT 2000 01 02 03 04 NOV 05 OCT 06 NOV 07 OCT 08 09 10 SEPT 11 12 SEPT 2013 SAN FRAN LA VEGAS NOV 14 FLORIDA OCT 15 ORLANDO VEGAS MAY & SEPT/OCT 17 FLORIDA MAY 18 NOV 19 MAY22 SEP22 MAY 23 SEP 23 MAY 24
nitram64 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 21, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

I looked around a month ago at Andy on Discount Florida Car Hire and the usual car we get was a wee bit pricier, bug I gathered it's cos it's from Melbourne international. Did a booking tonight, same car, same dates, same airport, almost £100 cheaper!
Couldn't believe my eyes... booked! Lol
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
When you type it in you have to nearly type the whole of orlando international airport before it appears in the drop down box.

It would only appear as I typed the final letter of international.
If you stay in lower case then it should come up after you've typed 'orlando'.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 21, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Virgin seemed to have dropped their prices a bit for later in the year.
Softy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 21, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

How do you get virgin to find Mco? It’s a poor website when typicing Mco and airport etc doesn’t you the airport!
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 21, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Just have a look a few posts above
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List