Old 5 Apr 21, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Iím back on this forum

Mainly because I was hoping for more information on travel , for obvious reasons. However it appears no more information for the time being.

I would like to offer a few observations having watched this forum from afar and as someone who lives within the European Union

Spain ( I can only speak for Spain). We are suddenly starting to surge ahead with vaccinations. My husband had his last Thursday AZ second jab booked for June. I have to wait due to the chemo and cancer treatment but should be next month. My attitude towards the EU has changed considerably, mainly due to ŕrsula, who IMHO has done more for Brexit in six months than Farage did in two years. Please remember though, we are individual countries, we are victims of political game playing and in particular Ursulas total ineptness ...
People here are not worried in general about the AZ and luckily the government have earmarked AZ for a whole section of the population, when husband went for his vaccine there was nearly a 700 people happily standing for up to an hour waiting for AZ. So there is the EU then there are people

Iíve rejoined because the bitterness and arguments appear to have stopped which is great 👍.

Take care everyone. Hopefully we will hear more soon
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 21, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Great news that you are doing so well with the vaccinations...you have been thru such a torrid time too.
Link to this Post
Nanna Frozen
Apprentice Imagineer

Welcome back!
Nanna Frozen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Mainly because I was hoping for more information on travel , for obvious reasons. However it appears no more information for the time being.

I would like to offer a few observations having watched this forum from afar and as someone who lives within the European Union

Spain ( I can only speak for Spain). We are suddenly starting to surge ahead with vaccinations. My husband had his last Thursday AZ second jab booked for June. I have to wait due to the chemo and cancer treatment but should be next month. My attitude towards the EU has changed considerably, mainly due to ŕrsula, who IMHO has done more for Brexit in six months than Farage did in two years. Please remember though, we are individual countries, we are victims of political game playing and in particular Ursulas total ineptness ...
People here are not worried in general about the AZ and luckily the government have earmarked AZ for a whole section of the population, when husband went for his vaccine there was nearly a 700 people happily standing for up to an hour waiting for AZ. So there is the EU then there are people

Iíve rejoined because the bitterness and arguments appear to have stopped which is great 👍.

Take care everyone. Hopefully we will hear more soon
Hi Tink, itís good to hear that the vaccine roll out is going well in Spain, are you hopeful that you wonít get a surge in cases being so close to France?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 21, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Hi Tink, itís good to hear that the vaccine roll out is going well in Spain, are you hopeful that you wonít get a surge in cases being so close to France?

A PCR test is required when crossing borders from France. They may get a surge near the borders as there are those who border cross for work. I'm hopeful that like the UK, with the vaccine rollout, contagions will reduce.
Like everywhere, it depends on people, vaccines and science. Having said that I'd not go anywhere near France at the moment 🥺
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 21, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
stockport1965
Apprentice Imagineer

theguardian/global-d...nation-success
stockport1965 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 21, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Originally Posted by stockport1965 View Post
Possibly the wrong thread,? 😘
Old 5 Apr 21, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Welcome back Tink, glad youíre feeling able to contribute and great that Spain is forging on with the vaccine.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 21, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
Imagineer

Good to see you back Tinkerbell but I think judging by your post you have been reading the UK press. I still am amazed that people talk about slow roll out when most countries in the EU have significantly improved the last month. And will see exponential supply going forward. Hopefully be around 50% mark fully vaccinated before July.

Old 5 Apr 21, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Apprentice Imagineer

Welcome back. This forum requires Ďbreaksí for us all I think. We donít all agree all the time, but I feel the majority of us are well meaning individuals.
MickeyYay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List