Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Aug 20, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Here a quickie on our first visit to Orlando we just got off the plane and it the terminal partner saw a sheriff with a gun she said I wonder if it real and the sheriff said yes mam.
cartoonp is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Just remembered I lost my car at luton airport. Couldn't remember where I had parked it the week before. The bus dropped us off at where I guessed the car was. Nope, couldn't find it. Sent my girlfriend and the cases back on the next bus to the terminal to wait while I walked the whole car parks.
2 hours later I found it.
Oh, that reminded of a more recent airport car park fiasco.
Multistory this time at Birmingham airport.
Again, didn't write down. The location or level where I parked car.
This time it's the current partner , her daughter and me looking. We allocate levels each to check and text if we find car. That took 90 mins to accomplish. Not what we want when we tired, dragging luggage behind us.
It's surprising how many stressful moments I've had while attempting to relax on a holiday
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Me again, UK holiday this time to Cornwall . Got confused where I needed to get off M5 motorway to keep heading towards perrenporth , so got off motorway to realise it was to early a junction and went round the roundabout bit a few times and then decided I needed to get back on motorway to go further. Yes, you guessed it I was now traveling north back up M5 . Didn't realise until I saw signs for Weston super mare!
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Trusty ian View Post
Me again, UK holiday this time to Cornwall . Got confused where I needed to get off M5 motorway to keep heading towards perrenporth , so got off motorway to realise it was to early a junction and went round the roundabout bit a few times and then decided I needed to get back on motorway to go further. Yes, you guessed it I was now traveling north back up M5 . Didn't realise until I saw signs for Weston super mare!
Why is your name Trusty Ian?😂😂
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Why is your name Trusty Ian?😂😂
Trust me to make life interesting. Lol
Old 6 Aug 20, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another sheriff one. Got lost looking for our villa on first Florida trip, it was about 9:30 at night on the 192. Started to get a bit nervous but saw a sheriff car in next to a shop. Pulled in and jumped out to ask directions. I walked over to the front of the car and walked right in to the sheriff arresting a person. The criminal was flat out on the front of his bonnet Getting cuffed. I was like eeerrrrrrrr. The sheriff was so polite, he said sir if you just wait over their a moment I will get right to you. I was like OMG take your time. Eventually he asked me to follow him and he took me to where I wanted to be. Which by the way was about 500 meters down the road, doh!