Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Apr 18, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Flights booked, now to plan all the rest!

Bit of a spur of the moment decision to take a family trip to DLP for 5 nights the 1st week of September.
So I've booked the flights today and now need to book everything else. We are taking my elderly Mum who's 85 to see the Disney castle one last time!
She loves Disney like the rest of us but hasn't been since 2008 when she last went to Orlando.
We're planning on staying outside but will need transfers from CDG.
A private shuttle will be easier. There's 5 of us in total. Any recommendations?
And best place to purchase 3 day park tickets? Should I get them asap or wait in case an offer comes up?
We also plan on renting a wheelchair for Mum to use in the parks as it will be way too much otherwise. Are they readily available?
Any help / advice gratefully received 😀

Edited at 07:56 PM.
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Apr 18, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Hi
What at lovely reason for the trip (not that dibbers ever need a reason to visit Disney!).

I'm no expert but, have seen rs transport get several mentions and good reviews on here.

As for tickets, people recommend 365tickets, piqnic (not quite sure of that spelling, but it's not normal picnic) and Attraction Tickets Direct. Offers pop up from time to time. There have been a few ticket threads lately, so it might be worth reading through some of these for extra tips.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 18, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
Hi
What at lovely reason for the trip (not that dibbers ever need a reason to visit Disney!).

I'm no expert but, have seen rs transport get several mentions and good reviews on here.

As for tickets, people recommend 365tickets, piqnic (not quite sure of that spelling, but it's not normal picnic) and Attraction Tickets Direct. Offers pop up from time to time. There have been a few ticket threads lately, so it might be worth reading through some of these for extra tips.
Thank you for your reply 😁
I'll take a look though the posts!

We're flying Flybe so I asked for assistance for my Mum. I've had a lovely email this morning. Assistance all in place to help Mum to & from the plane plus we've all had our seats allocated free of charge. How good is that 😍
I knew there was another reason to take my Mum 😂
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List