Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Jun 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimers2018
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by aj26392 View Post
Hi everyone. Sorry if this has already been covered, but do the Frequent Fear passes tend to sell out or are they always available?
Sorry not sure.
Firsttimers2018 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Firsttimers2018 View Post
Haha. Someone explained the differing prices to me. I hadn't realised they change depending on the date. We are there the last 9 nights 24 October onwards. I would have thought they would have been dearer around 31st but luckily for us not! Enjoy. I am so excited now Its all booked. I bought the frequent fear pass too.
We have the BOGOF tickets just in case we decide to go back later on the holiday. The RIP tour was the last thing we needed to book.

My DD has been desperate to go to HHN since she was 7! Eight years later she’s finally going, so I wanted to make sure she got to see everything. As expensive as it is, it’ll be worth it.

Can’t wait!

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Daza
slightly serious Dibber

I've never done HHN before. I've read about the RIP tours on various sites and do know the RIP Tour last year (Non Private) was about $159 each. RIP tours are not advertised on any Universal site yet.

I have however rang the VIP no. as listed in a post above. I have booked a Non Private RIP tour for Wednesday 18/09/19 for myself and my son. I have paid $383.38 for these 2 tickets and I got a 6.30 pm slot. So, about a $30 increase per ticket from last year.
May 15th Homewood Suites near Universal.
Daza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Daza View Post
I've never done HHN before. I've read about the RIP tours on various sites and do know the RIP Tour last year (Non Private) was about $159 each. RIP tours are not advertised on any Universal site yet.

I have however rang the VIP no. as listed in a post above. I have booked a Non Private RIP tour for Wednesday 18/09/19 for myself and my son. I have paid $383.38 for these 2 tickets and I got a 6.30 pm slot. So, about a $30 increase per ticket from last year.
$159 was the starting price for the cheapest night. The price varies depending on the night, just like the base tickets. Your date is one of the less popular ones, hence the cheaper price

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Daza
slightly serious Dibber

Yep, It's like printing money for them
May 15th Homewood Suites near Universal.
Daza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimers2018
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by LunaNyteskye View Post
We have the BOGOF tickets just in case we decide to go back later on the holiday. The RIP tour was the last thing we needed to book.

My DD has been desperate to go to HHN since she was 7! Eight years later she’s finally going, so I wanted to make sure she got to see everything. As expensive as it is, it’ll be worth it.

Can’t wait!
Similar to us. My DD was 17 this year and this 9 day trip was her present. She is studying A level film studies and is
just mad about Halloween. I've upgraded the BOGOF to the frequent fear. We should be able to go 4-5 evenings but at least we are guaranteed with the RIP tour to see everything. I hope you have a fab time.

I've also added a 2 day Disney pass. AK because we all love it there and HS to see Star Wars land. 🤞
Firsttimers2018 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
disneymb
Earning More Ears

For those who have booked the RIP tour, did they give details of the inclusions this year? Assuming it's the same last year with free valet, the reception upon arrival etc?

For those who have done it before, is it a lot of food at the reception when you arrive? Trying to figure out if we end up doing the tour which I think we will, will we need to have dinner beforehand?

Thanks all!
disneymb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Firsttimers2018
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneymb View Post
For those who have booked the RIP tour, did they give details of the inclusions this year? Assuming it's the same last year with free valet, the reception upon arrival etc?

For those who have done it before, is it a lot of food at the reception when you arrive? Trying to figure out if we end up doing the tour which I think we will, will we need to have dinner beforehand?

Thanks all!
They did mention valet parking and reception. But not done if before, so hope others can answer that bit thanks.
Old 12 Jun 19, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Safyre
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by disneymb View Post

Thanks all!
When we did it, we had dinner first and were kicking ourselves, as there was a full buffet and we didn't need the dinner. But that was 2016 so it could have changed. If we were doing it again, we wouldn't have dinner. Worst case, you can always go for pizza fries later!
Old 13 Jun 19, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymb
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Firsttimers2018 View Post
They did mention valet parking and reception. But not done if before, so hope others can answer that bit thanks.
Great, thank you! I hope they put the info online asap!

Originally Posted by Safyre View Post
When we did it, we had dinner first and were kicking ourselves, as there was a full buffet and we didn't need the dinner. But that was 2016 so it could have changed. If we were doing it again, we wouldn't have dinner. Worst case, you can always go for pizza fries later!
Awesome, thank you! So won't plan dinner beforehand then, and love the pizza fires suggestion as pretty sure that's on the HHN to do list anyway!
disneymb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List