Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 19 Dec 20, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Bill won?

Good grief!
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 20, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

We all voted for HRVY. I did enjoy Bills couples choice dance though and I think this may have got him a lot of undecided votes.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 20, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

For me the best person won. Bill was a true non dancer and worked his socks off. It is a popularity contest rather than a dance one which is why it is only a public vote at the end.

Much as I loved Hrvy and Maisie, and I thought Maisie’s show dance would have swung it for her being Christmassy, both have probably done some form of dance in their careers and they have youth on their side!

Well done to them all though and hope they can be reunited with family and have a safe happy Christmas xx
Old 20 Dec 20, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
I was so pleased that they got the show on this year and did enjoy it but with 50% of the dances in the final being Showdances/couples choice/disco/street, I found myself craving good old Latin and ballroom.
If they continue this format I think I’m done with SCD - there are other dance shows that feature modern styles that I don’t like and don’t watch.
I knew he wouldn’t win but I loved Jamie - he had such joy at being there. Yes, not the best technically and they threw him under the bus with that Hercules rubbish!

I wanted anyone but boring Bill who seemed miserable a lot of the time but he got the votes so fair enough.

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Chuffed to bits for Bill, a total non dancer but with a great performance attitude. This year has been brilliant great contents and not much Bruno!

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 20, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Just catching up on this now and I'm also delighted with Bills win. I particularly loved his and Otis Dr Doolittle dance although I also liked their choice this evening.
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 20, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Anyone else wondering how they got all the celebs back to sit in the audience? Surely they went home once out. Ranvir looked drunk!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 20, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jas72 View Post
It's my first year watching. Lockdown on Saturday nights lol

Will be interesting to see how they cope with three new dances.

I loved the street dancing aspect it brightens up the show Maisie was brilliant at it. My favourite so far has been Bill. Although I don't think the metal song worked at all.

I would like to see him win but they all deserve to be in the final.
Should be a good show next week.
Delighted Bill won, who says dreams don't come true. I think he won in many ways thanks to his partner Otti clearly is a fantastic teacher and choreographer who got the best out of Bill, deserved winners. They were all fantastic it was a great show. Will definitely watch again next year.