Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 6 Jul 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Royal Caribbean Youtube?

I'm giving a great deal of thought to a cruise in 2022 and I think I've seen every Disney Cruise vlog ever but can anyone recommend me some vlogs on Royal Caribbean primarily Mariner Of The Seas from Port Canaveral? It comes out a lot cheaper than Disney but I can't seem to get a good idea about it. I've seen a few vlogs but they aren't up to much. Prince Charming Dev who I like didn't seem to want to vlog while there! Or any trip reports on here anyone can recommend. Thanks
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 20, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyphile
Apprentice Imagineer

I’m not sure if they have been on Mariner if the seas, but I really like ‘Cruise with Ben and David’s’ vlogs. They have done a few different RCL cruises.
Disneyphile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 20, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Disneyphile View Post
I’m not sure if they have been on Mariner if the seas, but I really like ‘Cruise with Ben and David’s’ vlogs. They have done a few different RCL cruises.
Thanks I'll have a look
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 20, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Just to say, we sailed on Mariner and we loved being on her!
We sailed from Singapore to Thailand, 2 places in India, Oman and Dubai
She was on her way repositioning to Barcelona for a bit of a mini-refit, so she will be spruced up now, however, we loved her as she was!
This was in 2018
We like RCCL anyway and would be our cruise line of choice now that we've tried a few.
(We are working our way through trying out the rest! )
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 20, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Just to say, we sailed on Mariner and we loved being on her!
We sailed from Singapore to Thailand, 2 places in India, Oman and Dubai
She was on her way repositioning to Barcelona for a bit of a mini-refit, so she will be spruced up now, however, we loved her as she was!
This was in 2018
We like RCCL anyway and would be our cruise line of choice now that we've tried a few.
(We are working our way through trying out the rest! )
Thank you
Old 6 Jul 20, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
syber32
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Sean & Stef have some good vlogs on Mariner of the seas🙂
syber32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 20, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Travel
I want to go now!

We have been watching Harr travel reviews which we like. They do a full tour of the ship and it is fairly recent.
Have already booked the Mariner and looking forward to sailing.
Travel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

Mobile

I did a vlog on Oasis of the Seas from Port Canaveral, my channel is LoopyLoo Travels! Loved Oasis, fab massive ship.
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 20, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

My DD is desperate to go on a Disney cruise but I can not justify the cost for 2/3 of a week from the UK on a Disney cruise In an inside cabin we are flying NYC have 4 nights in a suite and then 12 nights on a royal Caribbean cruise In a balcony cabin.

I know disney say that comparing a Disney cruise to another cruise line is like comparing Disneyland to Six flags but I don’t buy it, the cabin is the same, the food will be similar I accept the shows will be better and that the kids clubs will be disney themed but I am not so sure better.

Our RCI ship has a pod that goes up I. The air, a skydive tunnel, surf simulator, climbing wall, bumper cars, roller skating rink and circus school.

We have cursed with a few companies But not Disney we our favourite is RCI and least favourite p&O and Cunard.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List