Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Jul 20, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraggle35
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

When we ordered ours the agent booked all our reservations for up to six days don't think it was a one off either.
Fraggle35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fraggle35 View Post
When we ordered ours the agent booked all our reservations for up to six days don't think it was a one off either.
That seems to be if you purchase upfront rather than monthly payments.
Old 6 Aug 20, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

Just to update this - I called the number today to buy a temporary pass and was also told that you can only reserve one day in advance. However she did say that there is an extra allocation for AP holders (they have had an email this week about it apparently) that we would be given on arrival. It wasn't clear if that meant I would be 100% guaranteed park entry though so I'm reluctant to go down that route.

She also told me that I had to arrive before 10am on my reserved day which I know is rubbish!
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
assos
VIP Dibber

About the only thing they seem to have a consistent message on is that you can only reserve one day with a temporary pass...

The rest of it is anyones guess - we were told we'd receive pass numbers by email.

The email never appeared and we were told we'd receive full passes in the post.

I queried how this was possible as we hadn't provided the extra information and photos for the full passes and the twitter team (Julian) ignored the question instead we got two temporary passes in the post.

When pressed on this the twitter team (Julian) said that he didn't specify temporary as he assumed his colleague had told us this and we could only book for one day!

On my last attempt at calling them I got put through to the annual pass office by the agent only to then be asked where I worked, and after pointing out I'm a customer, asked where I got that number!

We've been told they can't possibly issue a AP without us visiting - because APs are non refundable and to do that we'd have to buy on the website, yet the twitter team (Julian) have offered us a refund, so we can retry buying the passes online (which is still broken - as fortunately we're in a position to be able to try that before receiving a refund) - and no one can answer my question of why can't they just send me a form, get the information and issue the real passes. I'm guessing because that's too much work.

Now they're back to ignoring and I've not had the time / willpower to chase again.

If I wasn't so damned determined to get some form of Disney fix this year after we cancelled WDW for October (not that that would've happened anyway! ) I'd be telling them where to stick it right now, trouble is I am, which gives them little incentive to actually sort.

Old 10 Aug 20, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

Ok, after quite a lot of time and effort I have now ordered my AP! I have spoken to a number of people and no one was able to bypass the temporary pass system to allow me to book more than one day in the park, so I decided just to go for the full AP.

My next mission was to find out to how get my shareholder discount applied. Dead ends again as apparently this can only be applied if you buy your pass in the park or get a temporary one. Both no good to me as I want to book my park days before I go, so full-price AP it is then.

So, the AP application. For some reason I kept getting a bad gateway notice when applying on my Mac laptop but on my pc laptop it worked. All ok until I got to the payment stage when it kept failing. I called the AP office (via the US call centre, who had no idea that that what they were sending out were temporary passes!) and they suggested I use PayPal. This worked! Note - don't pay in £ as you get paypal's rubbish rate. Instead pay in euros (assuming you have a Halifax credit card or similar) as you will get the rates applied by the CC company.

So all done and photo uploaded and hopefully it will show up in the next week or so.

So, thanks for the stress DLP! Maybe you could give some thought to your overseas AP holders who aren't just doing day visits. We just want to give you our money!
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pretty_lucky View Post
I do know how you feel, we went through this last week. When I eventually got back through to someone she said that it happens sometimes and you need to clear your cookies and try again.

It worked when I tried it.

However, of course, the emails related to the booking all came through in French - don’t know why I didn’t foresee that one?!

I was given an email address to send the required documents off to, instead of posting:
paiementmensuel@passeportannuel.fr

That said, I’ve not had any confirmation that they’ve received the documents and that everything is ok since sending them off last Thursday.
Hello, did you have any luck emailing your documents to them rather than posting?

I’m not sure what to send for proof of RIB? Just a bank statement?
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
susikat
Earning More Ears

Hi just to let you know my experience, going in September staying at VillagesNature booked with center parcs , went on french website and bought annual passes on Tuesday this week , paid deposit and filled out forms to pay monthly, i then emailed documents to them as well as posting them today . All i have at minute is a reservation number not ticket number, phoned this number 5 minutes ago ≈+33 1 60 30 60 53‬ and the very kind french lady that spoke English booked all my 5 days park registrations and emailed them to me just using my reservation number , was very easy , well apart from applying for the pass on french site that was stressy even with google translate! No idea when or where i get my annual pass but am just happy to have park reservations , hope this helps someone 😊
susikat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 20, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

just looking at the monthly payments - it says that The bank account from which the monthly payments will be taken must be located within the single euro payment area (SEPA). if i set it up with my starling account will that work?
Old 1 Sep 20, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lizzie145 View Post
just looking at the monthly payments - it says that The bank account from which the monthly payments will be taken must be located within the single euro payment area (SEPA). if i set it up with my starling account will that work?
You can open a euro account within your starling account. That's what I did and pay my monthly payments direct from the euro account.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List