Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 20 Nov 20, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile Christmas Eve Box

What to put in 9 year old boys xmas eve box, he doesnt like hot chocolate, dont really want DVD as everything on Netflix etc now. I'm totally stuck.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
What to put in 9 year old boys xmas eve box, he doesnt like hot chocolate, dont really want DVD as everything on Netflix etc now. I'm totally stuck.
Pyjamas, a book, card game (like top trumps or UNO), a cool torch that throws different shapes on the wall, snacks like popcorn or crisps for watching movies on Netflix, personalised bowl for the snacks.
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Im not doing xmas eve box but doing one on 1st dec with pyjamas, advent calenders, christmas cup etc and sweets.
Old 20 Nov 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Does he like milkshakes? I've seen some cool milkshake packs made up the same as the hot chocolate reindeers on Etsy.

I'd go onto Etsy and search Christmas eve box, they have some wonderful things on there for inspiration.

I can't actually help as my children are grown, I do Christmas eve boxes for us all but it's hot chocolate, novelty PJs with matching ears / elf hats etc., miniature bottle of alcohol and some nice chocolate.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I'm doing a family Christmas eve box this year rather than just one fro my youngest, we all have matching Christmas pyjamas, I'm going to get us all Christmas mugs and hot chocolate, we will probably just watch a film on Netflix or sky so will put goodies in the box, and probably a Christmassy board game or maybe a jigsaw
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
rudie111
Apprentice Imagineer

We have a plate for the big man's mince pie that we put in the christmas eve box. Other than that its the usual PJs, hot chocolate, maybe a colouring/sticker book

Edited at 01:59 PM.
rudie111 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

does he still believe?

a bath bomb or similar
We don't do dvd's anymore as there's so much choice online but I put in popcorn/snacks to eat
box of crackers
(board)game of some sort

my youngest "knows" but still likes to leave out cookies and reindeer food ect
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mandco View Post
does he still believe?

a bath bomb or similar
We don't do dvd's anymore as there's so much choice online but I put in popcorn/snacks to eat
box of crackers
(board)game of some sort

my youngest "knows" but still likes to leave out cookies and reindeer food ect
He hasnt said he doesnt believe so im hoping still does!
Just bought a gingerbread xmas tree that can go in haha!
Goin to look on etsy for the milkshake reindeer.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Home bargains have a Christmas themed copy of a rubix cube £1.99 which is really sweet.
I also bought a melting snowman cookie set from B&M so my lot can bake the cookies, decorate them then eat them on Christmas eve 👍🏻
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 20, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

My son is 12 now, I put in pj’s, Jaffa cakes, toblerone, fluffy Christmas socks, a metal slinky and a cookie baking kit ( I buy a ready to mix kit from the supermarket and get m and m’s or other choccies and layer it in a small kilner jar) we bake the cookies and eat them watching a Christmas movie. Could you make a milkshake kit, like the hot choc ones, but put in nesquick strawberry or banana flavour powder with marshmallows etc?

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List