Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Jul 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Johnnyp
Imagineer

Johnnyp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
I also strongly believe there is other life out there.

As to if they have visited us, seeing love island would show there’s no intelligent life here 😄
Johnnyp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by YLL View Post
Scientology is based on Xenu, kind of a galactic Emperor, dealing with overpopulation in the universe by flying aliens on big planes to volcanoes on Earth (don't ask), then dropping nuclear bombs on the volcanoes. The spirits of the aliens (called Thetans I think) have lingered on Earth, attaching themselves to humans and giving them negative thoughts. They're why greed, jealousy, hate etc exist in the first place. Scientology is about "clearing" yourself and the world of the nasty Thetans.

But you won't learn this unless you spend many years with them and only after giving them tens of thousands of dollars to reach greater purity... until you're ready for the story above.

Not joking, it's really that dumb. And it works... 🙄
I know they believe that they too can become a supreme being (god) and go on to have their own world.
Same for LDS, they can go on to become a god of their own world with their wives.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Joking aside, if people do ‘storm’ Area 51, they are going to get shot. Its not going to be pretty.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Joking aside, if people do ‘storm’ Area 51, they are going to get shot. Its not going to be pretty.
Eh Pretty is not a word to be used there

Anyway the secret base is not there anymore. It’s on the backside of the moon so you can’t see it.
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

statistically there has to be other life out there, it happened on earth, so seems logical it would happens elsewhere

can remember rumours surrounding ET the movie was based more on reality rather than fiction..
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
x_Ange_x
Apprentice Imagineer

i'm one that believes there has to be life out there - it just doesn't make any sense that we are the only planet with life . . .

However - I just don't understand why if we had been visited, or there was definitive proof of alien existence, it would be covered up and denied so much.

I also don't understand when technology has advanced the way it has since the supposed moon landings then why hasn't space travel advanced ?
Oct 14 Villa, HRH, AMI - Oct 16 Villa, HRH, AMI
OCT 18 Villa, AMI- June 2019 R&R AMI 17 nights
x_Ange_x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by x_Ange_x View Post
i'm one that believes there has to be life out there - it just doesn't make any sense that we are the only planet with life . . .

However - I just don't understand why if we had been visited, or there was definitive proof of alien existence, it would be covered up and denied so much.

I also don't understand when technology has advanced the way it has since the supposed moon landings then why hasn't space travel advanced ?
we could in theory send men to mars its the getting back bit we cant crack yet...

the billions spent on the moon landings couldnt be justified these days as what would we gain from going again?
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
we could in theory send men to mars its the getting back bit we cant crack yet...

the billions spent on the moon landings couldnt be justified these days as what would we gain from going again?
Yes, landing on Mars is a one way trip as technology is now.
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

The only thing that scares me more than the idea of aliens visiting this planet, is the thought that there is no other intelligent life out there.

The idea that we're the best the universe has to offer lies somewhere between laughable and terrifying.

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List