Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 17 Jul 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Oh my word that meal looks fabulous! The resort looks really good too, I could definitely be persuaded to stay there.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Beautiful resort and amazing meal from the looks! Now you have me planning future trips...😂
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Oh wow! The resort looks absolutely amazing!

Hope you both had a wonderful day!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
The resort looks fabulous. Where were all the people? There was no one in your photos. The meal in the evening also looked delicious.
It was mid afternoon so a few people about, just well timed snaps

Originally Posted by Jannyjan View Post
Not too shabby! It looks very quiet, another advantage compared to a Disney hotel, (for those of us over 45). Enjoy.
It is more peaceful than a Disney deluxe, more room for people to spread out so it doesn't seem as loud around the pools etc.

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Oh my word that meal looks fabulous! The resort looks really good too, I could definitely be persuaded to stay there.
It's been a really nice stay and, as mentioned, it's possible to get it cheaper than CR or GF.

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Beautiful resort and amazing meal from the looks! Now you have me planning future trips...😂
It's a lovely place for a few days downtime and top quality dining.

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Oh wow! The resort looks absolutely amazing!

Hope you both had a wonderful day!
It's another level above the GF etc, well worth a try. We've had a lovely day thanks!
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Mobile

The ice cream parlour / coffee / quick breakfast bar.

Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
whitefrog123
Helping Minnie

The Four Seasons looks amazing and I definitely want to give it a try.
Capa food looks delicious so I'm sure P had a great night.
Although I love the CR and GF they don't seem to have the luxury of the Four Seasons and I can see why the GF manager would be getting worried.
whitefrog123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Gf and the other deluxe’s really need to up their game imo. The four seasons looks fab ( post adoption celebration there perhaps ?) .
Are there many children staying at the FS ? The kids facilities look great.

Seriously though the gf is looking tired and definitely needs a refit that suits the hotel , think Disney have got away with it for too long and the absence of Richard also shows as well imo . He added to the reception area and is sadly missed .

Any chance you may go to the bull and bear at the Waldorf for research purposes.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Popped in Logan’s for lunch on our travels around

Bacon on a stick

Beef French dip (fries switched to beans)

Pulled pork ( fries switched to mushrooms)

Probably the worst lunch of the trip. Nothing massively wrong but the place looked grubby and the pulled pork was on the dry side of nice. Too many nicer places to visit so won’t be returning here for a while.
Old 17 Jul 19, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Gf and the other deluxe’s really need to up their game imo. The four seasons looks fab ( post adoption celebration there perhaps ?) .
Are there many children staying at the FS ? The kids facilities look great.

Seriously though the gf is looking tired and definitely needs a refit that suits the hotel , think Disney have got away with it for too long and the absence of Richard also shows as well imo . He added to the reception area and is sadly missed .

Any chance you may go to the bull and bear at the Waldorf for research purposes.
Lol so now you want adopting and a party as well? . We went for a nosey around the Grand Veranda Ballroom looks perfect for a knees up

Plenty of kids around all enjoying the lazy river, pool and kids club.

There is no Richard type greeter at the Four but all the valet staff who are first to meet you on the way in are really friendly and polite. A lot of little touches all add up to make your stay go smoothly, and some are so simple. This is the door bell lit up green to show you are ready for turndown or housekeeping and you can book at two hour slot too. I’m sick of going out at the GF at 10am and it’s pot luck when you get back at four pm if housekeeping have been or not. The light goes red if you select privacy.

You work them with this switch just inside your door

Not sure on Bull and Bear, not planned yet but if we do switch things on our last week I’ll add it to the suggestions list

Edited at 07:49 PM.
Old 17 Jul 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by whitefrog123 View Post
The Four Seasons looks amazing and I definitely want to give it a try.
Capa food looks delicious so I'm sure P had a great night.
Although I love the CR and GF they don't seem to have the luxury of the Four Seasons and I can see why the GF manager would be getting worried.
We had a great night ta Cath, you should try a few nights deffo