Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Attraction Tickets Direct
Unread 8 Jul 19, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lorr05
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dsc2 View Post
" so many people want the motorbike"

How does the queue work with regards to riding the bike and side car? Does the queue split? In which case how do you stay as a group? Otherwise who gets to sit where if you are sat with someone else?
When you get near the front of the queue they make sure you are standing in twos and they tell the person who is riding the motorbike to stand on the right and the person riding the sidecar to stand to the left. When you board the ride the person on the motorbike has to get on first, going through the sidecar to get to the motorbike. Some people who specifically wanted the motorbike were split and paired with a single rider instead.
lorr05 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 19, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
hotspotuk
Excited about Disney

Wher in the park on 7th it hadnt opened at 12:30 and was already at a 4hr wait once the rides had started, been a disaster for anyone wanting to ride this while here
hotspotuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
next trip sorted
Unread 8 Jul 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

My friend tried to get on it today... not a chance. It was closed.
She said its only accepting the special assistance fast passes and not the standard ones until December (Im assuming shes not been along to say anything on here yet)
Heres hoping she gets on before coming home. Fingers crossed for her and her family.

lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Years of saving but it is so worth it.
Unread 17 Jul 19, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Dsc2
I want to go now!

Mobile

We are due to visit mid-Aug so wondering if things have settled down on Hagrid's? At least as much as you can expect from a brand new ride.

According to the app, it looks like the ride is now opening in the mornings and having less down time.

Is anyone there at the moment, and noticed any difference?
Dsc2 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 19, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
merkat
Apprentice Imagineer

Is this ride set up for Child Swap yet? If so how does it work please? Both my kids will be too young to ride and both me and OH really would like to. Shame it's not accepting Express Pass
Unread 17 Jul 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Dsc2 View Post
We are due to visit mid-Aug so wondering if things have settled down on Hagrid's? At least as much as you can expect from a brand new ride.

According to the app, it looks like the ride is now opening in the mornings and having less down time.

Is anyone there at the moment, and noticed any difference?
Not there myself but keep on checking on it. It definitely looks to be a lot more stable. Someone posted that they got through in 30mins a few days ago when 120mins was posted and there was only one downtime when they were putting another car on the track.

They have changed the opening so it now opens with the park but will close early (especially taking into account the queue line) so riding it at night doesn't look possible at the moment.
Unread 17 Jul 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Hopefulholiday
slightly serious Dibber

Hopefulholiday's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We were there last week and didnt get to ride it. Cast member there told me to get to the park as it opens and to walk fast to it, but with teens we didnt manage to do it. Every time we were in the park there were signs saying it was at capacity
June/July 2019: New York, Riu Plaza & Orlando, villa Sunset Lakes, HRH
Hopefulholiday is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
New York and Orlando done...
Unread 17 Jul 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Hopefulholiday View Post
We were there last week and didnt get to ride it. Cast member there told me to get to the park as it opens and to walk fast to it, but with teens we didnt manage to do it. Every time we were in the park there were signs saying it was at capacity
Interesting, when were the capacity signs out from?
US Rent A Car