Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Jul 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sieborg
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

I’m friends with a guy at work who confided in me one day that he and his wife were were driving through a forest one night and they lost 4 hours of time. The last thing they remember was driving down the road and then 4 hours later they were several miles from their original position parked at the side of the road with the engine running.
I have no reason to not believe my friend who is level headed, intelligent, and trustworthy. He told me that they have only told a handful of people for fear of ridicule. I believe his story and that he was abducted by something.
The film fire in the sky tells the story of a group of loggers who saw a UFO and one of them was abducted, Travis ( can’t remember his surname)
The whole crew took lie detector tests and the results showed they were telling the truth!
We are not alone 👽
sieborg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
It shouldn't affect most dibbers, but in a few billion years time earth will no longer have humans living on it, so as they say nothing last forever.
Most dibbers?
😆

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Posiesmum View Post
Most dibbers?
😆
Medical advancements mean some younger dibbers could live for billions of years.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sieborg View Post
I’m friends with a guy at work who confided in me one day that he and his wife were were driving through a forest one night and they lost 4 hours of time. The last thing they remember was driving down the road and then 4 hours later they were several miles from their original position parked at the side of the road with the engine running.
I have no reason to not believe my friend who is level headed, intelligent, and trustworthy. He told me that they have only told a handful of people for fear of ridicule. I believe his story and that he was abducted by something.
The film fire in the sky tells the story of a group of loggers who saw a UFO and one of them was abducted, Travis ( can’t remember his surname)
The whole crew took lie detector tests and the results showed they were telling the truth!
We are not alone 👽
Before we had children and living on our first purchased house we had a British bulldog and lived opposite a field. The field was about 6 football pitches in size. One day I took the dog for a walk to the top of the field and back again which usually took 15 mins.
When I got back my husband was at the front of our house looking panic stricken and shouting ‘where have you been?!’ He had been worried sick because I had been gone for two hours!
I honestly walked to the top of the field and back, didn’t stop and chat to anyone because no one was there.
Weird !
I always joke and say I was abducted by aliens, I don’t think I was but I honestly don’t know what happened. My husband is convinced I walked elsewhere or was chatting but to me it just felt like a quick 15 min walk
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post

My belief is they've always been here, they seeded us.

Read up on the Annunaki. I enjoyed a few Zecharia Sitchin books all about them my daughter read the full set and we often have a chat about them.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Interesting that there is no confirmed proof of aliens despite all the billions of cameras in the world.
They use their cloaking device

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Before we had children and living on our first purchased house we had a British bulldog and lived opposite a field. The field was about 6 football pitches in size. One day I took the dog for a walk to the top of the field and back again which usually took 15 mins.
When I got back my husband was at the front of our house looking panic stricken and shouting ‘where have you been?!’ He had been worried sick because I had been gone for two hours!
I honestly walked to the top of the field and back, didn’t stop and chat to anyone because no one was there.
Weird !
I always joke and say I was abducted by aliens, I don’t think I was but I honestly don’t know what happened. My husband is convinced I walked elsewhere or was chatting but to me it just felt like a quick 15 min walk
Thats fascinating, I wonder what happened.

There are old paintings and other historical artefacts that show strange craft in the sky of which no one can explain. I do believe that a lot of ufo sightings are either natural phenomenon or secret craft that are being tested. I also believe that we have been visited by beings from outer space, though not recently.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.

Edited at 12:50 PM.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
almcg
Very Serious Dibber

I definitely believe there is life on other planets but that could be literally a single cell organism. I have seen something odd in the sky though. I love watching programmes on UFOs and Aliens
almcg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

When I was stationed in Cyprus in the Army my ex husband and some friends spotted strange lights in the sky whilst on patrol. It was reported but was quickly hushed up never to be heard of again. No rational explanation was given.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by stecee View Post
They use their cloaking device

Thats fascinating, I wonder what happened.

There are old paintings and other historical artefacts that show strange craft in the sky of which no one can explain. I do believe that a lot of ufo sightings are either natural phenomenon or secret craft that is being tested. I also believe that we have been visited by beings from outer space, though not recently.
I read Erich von Däniken‘s ‘Chariots of the Gods’ back in the 70’s - but wasn’t convinced. It’s worth a read though.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 19, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
I read Erich von Däniken‘s ‘Chariots of the Gods’ back in the 70’s - but wasn’t convinced. It’s worth a read though.
I've read that book and found it very interesting. I had another of his books but can't remember the title now🤔.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List