Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Apr 10, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Summer-Caitlin View Post
YAY

SNAP Kim, well almost, I am 12 stone 8 pounds. I started out this diet though at 13 stone 8.

At my worst I weighed 14 stone 8 which was many years ago. At my lowest I was 7 stone but I was ridiculously thin. I would be really happy if I could get to 10 stone 7, so that is another 2.5 stone before our anniversary trip! I am 5 foot 5 so am not small, but not tall either. I wear 14/16 in clothes and would be happy a size 10/12.
We're almost the same im 5 foot 6 and my goal is 10stone 7 too! I'd love to be a size 10, but realistically my bussoms are never going to fit lol!

WOW Laura you've done amazingly, you look great! Keep up the good work everyone!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 10, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Summer-Caitlin
Very Serious Dibber

I will have to have a look and see what I have got. I definitely have before and current photos, not necessarily full body shots. I have head shots, but will see what I can find.

Married August 20th 2007 at Sea Breeze Point, Wedding and Honeymoon TR http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=384760
DDP reviews http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=392481 Next visit September 9th-25th 2010 Old Key West 16 nights with DELUXE DINING
Summer-Caitlin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 10, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Summer-Caitlin
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by kaboomba View Post
We're almost the same im 5 foot 6 and my goal is 10stone 7 too! I'd love to be a size 10, but realistically my bussoms are never going to fit lol!

WOW Laura you've done amazingly, you look great! Keep up the good work everyone!
I hear you there Kim, I am a 36DD so even when I was 10 stone my tops were always a size 12.

Married August 20th 2007 at Sea Breeze Point, Wedding and Honeymoon TR http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=384760
DDP reviews http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=392481 Next visit September 9th-25th 2010 Old Key West 16 nights with DELUXE DINING
Summer-Caitlin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 10, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_chick13
Very Serious Dibber

disney_chick13's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
heylo, can i join in? im not getting married but i am returning to florida on june 2nd 2010 for my 1 year anniversary i decided to lose a bit of weight so i look good in my bikini. Im following my own diet plan (since last week of march) i started at 9 stone and 1 pound and i weighed myself this morning at 8 stone 2 pounds i am aiming for 7 and a half stone with the view that i will probs put some back on whilst over there lol well done ladies keep up the good work. remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

P.S. im only a little shortie at 4 foot 11

Edited at 11:47 AM.
disney_chick13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 10, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Summer-Caitlin
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by disney_chick13 View Post
heylo, can i join in? im not getting married but i am returning to florida on june 2nd 2010 for my 1 year anniversary i decided to lose a bit of weight so i look good in my bikini. Im following my own diet plan (since last week of march) i started at 9 stone and 1 pound and i weighed myself this morning at 8 stone 2 pounds i am aiming for 7 and a half stone with the view that i will probs put some back on whilst over there lol well done ladies keep up the good work. remember nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

P.S. im only a little shortie at 4 foot 11
Welcome! You are more than welcome to join and well done on your current weight loss. I was just about to ask how tall you were as I think your weight is already fantastic, but I see you have put that in. Do you know what BMI you are?

Old 20 Apr 10, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
limmy
Imagineer

limmy's Reviews
Omg Laura, you've done amazingly well, you look fab!
I'm 5'5 and 11st 1. Not sure on the bmi, the wii fit is a bit dusty atm.

You're right though, if someone has more weight to loose and is loosing 3+ lbs a week, it does make me feel I should be doing more, but it's the last couple of stone that's always the hardest.

I have boobs too 34FF :angry: so i'll never be a size 10. I just wished I looked in proportion. I have a lovely Mummy pouch at the front, but no bum. Dbf has often mentioned I should wear my jeans back to front and I wouldn't have a problem. But it really does get me down.
DCL 2019
limmy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 10, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Summer-Caitlin
Very Serious Dibber

Kimberley you are doing really well though, as you say the last stone is always the hardest to lose. Are you doing a lot of abdo exercises? I hate doing them but I do crunches as that is where I tend to carry most of my weight.

Old 20 Apr 10, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_chick13
Very Serious Dibber

disney_chick13's Reviews
Originally Posted by Summer-Caitlin View Post
Welcome! You are more than welcome to join and well done on your current weight loss. I was just about to ask how tall you were as I think your weight is already fantastic, but I see you have put that in. Do you know what BMI you are?
Just did a quick BMI calculator and my BMI is 22.7 according to the NHS site
disney_chick13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 10, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_chick13
Very Serious Dibber

disney_chick13's Reviews
Originally Posted by limmy View Post
Omg Laura, you've done amazingly well, you look fab!
I'm 5'5 and 11st 1. Not sure on the bmi, the wii fit is a bit dusty atm.

You're right though, if someone has more weight to loose and is loosing 3+ lbs a week, it does make me feel I should be doing more, but it's the last couple of stone that's always the hardest.

I have boobs too 34FF :angry: so i'll never be a size 10. I just wished I looked in proportion. I have a lovely Mummy pouch at the front, but no bum. Dbf has often mentioned I should wear my jeans back to front and I wouldn't have a problem. But it really does get me down.
Maybe we could trade bums, since my best friend is always saying that i have "junk in the trunk" lol or she calls it the JLO lol (its not huge but it does stick out a little)
Old 20 Apr 10, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Summer-Caitlin
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks, disney_chick13, just checking in on you to make sure you would still be a healthy BMI, but I can understand wanting to lose a bit more so you can allow for more treats when on holiday, I am doing the same thing! You have done very well already though so don't put pressure on yourself.

Closed Thread