Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Sep 17, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by redredshopper View Post
I thought the smell was quite strong there is a musty and lemon smell.

I thought it was fabulous all 7 in our group said it was the best ride of the trip.
It probably depends on each ride. The last time we rode it the water splash wasn’t a much as previous rides and the smell less obvious too.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Big Dog
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
It probably depends on each ride. The last time we rode it the water splash wasn’t a much as previous rides and the smell less obvious too.
It depends what row you are in i’d think, similarly with Soarin
Big Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
I'm really looking forward to visiting, the photos look amazing so I can only imagine how much better it will look in real life.
Old 25 Sep 17, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
fd1972uk
Imagineer

fd1972uk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 25

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 57
Got a good time AM booking for FOP, but obviously want to do Navi too, so will need to wait that out, as we only have 1 day to do AK.
DLP Oct'14, Sequoia Lodge
ASM, HRH, AOA, DC BAH FL Oct'17
fd1972uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
It depends what row you are in i’d think, similarly with Soarin
It could be. The difference is that you really have no idea whether you're even in a row (are you?). Unlike Soarin' there are no feet in view!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Dog
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
It could be. The difference is that you really have no idea whether you're even in a row (are you?). Unlike Soarin' there are no feet in view!
If you look far enough to each side you’ll see you are in a row, I think it’s 2 possibly 3 groups of 16 seats wide by 3 groups high
Big Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Glad it's been enjoyed by so many. It was my favourite ride by far. It literally moved me to tears.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Having been to all the theme parks so many times, we aren't easily impressed and we only visit now when there is something new and worthwhile to justify the cost. Yesterday we went to AK for the first time in many years, specifically for Pandora and what can we say but wow!

We had to queue for both rides - 3 hours for FoP and just under 2 Hours for Na'vi River - neither should have been this long but they both kept 'going tech', but FoP was worth every minute of that three hours. It is probably the most incredible ride in any of the parks and one of the riders in our section was moved to tears.

I suffer from motion sickness and I knew it would make me feel a bit sick but I'm still glad I've experienced it for myself after all the hype.

And on the plus side, there were so many people queuing in Pandora all day, the other rides were no more than 30mins wait. The wait for FoP reached 280mins by the afternoon so I think it must have had problems all day

Debra

Edited at 12:46 PM.
Tetrarch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
If you look far enough to each side you’ll see you are in a row, I think it’s 2 possibly 3 groups of 16 seats wide by 3 groups high
You must have to look really far then which I'm glad of! The feet in Soarin' combined with the curvature of the screen are really off putting.

Trip Report Index
Old 25 Sep 17, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I would love to go on this in our December trip but I have back problems and can't go on anything too jolty- I take it this is?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List