Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 12 Apr 20, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
I'm in agreement with you about your TSM score - quality over quantity! Glad you managed to get back on later with Charlie.

The family photos in Galaxys Edge at night are lovely - the area looks very impressive all lit up.

Cakes and pastries are definitely acceptable at anytime on holiday!
Haha I am going to tell Paul you agree with me! It's all about the accuracy score!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
MacDougall83
Earning More Ears

Hi really enjoying your report. What is your Instagram name? Would love to see your pics, thank you 😊
Old 27 Apr 20, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MacDougall83 View Post
Hi really enjoying your report. What is your Instagram name? Would love to see your pics, thank you 😊
Thank you so much for reading!

My IG name is the same as on here (lisa_lollipop)... I apologise now for all the Charlie spam!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 20, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Oh I love a shopping day! And Denny's breakfast! So this would have been a dream day for me

So glad you managed to get on the ride in Galaxy's Edge since you missed out last time. The whole area looks great, especially in the dark all lit up. How cute that Charlie got to go on TSM and that he loves the Toy Story characters.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 20, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I love a browse around Florida Mall , can’t believe we’ve never been to Carlos Bakery , not even in NYC!
Not sure if the whole Star Wars thing is my thing but I definitely give it a go!
Gotta love a boy who like Toy Story , I have just had to wash my Lotso as the dog got hold of him, he is now minus one ear
I want one of those t-lights
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 20, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Oh I love a shopping day! And Denny's breakfast! So this would have been a dream day for me

So glad you managed to get on the ride in Galaxy's Edge since you missed out last time. The whole area looks great, especially in the dark all lit up. How cute that Charlie got to go on TSM and that he loves the Toy Story characters.
Haha absolutely the perfect start to the day... good food and shopping! What more do you need?!

Galaxy's Edge was so impressive at night, such a different experience to in the day! I loved it!

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I love a browse around Florida Mall , can’t believe we’ve never been to Carlos Bakery , not even in NYC!
Not sure if the whole Star Wars thing is my thing but I definitely give it a go!
Gotta love a boy who like Toy Story , I have just had to wash my Lotso as the dog got hold of him, he is now minus one ear
I want one of those t-lights
Ooo you must put Carlos Bakery on your to-do list for your next trip, just make sure you go with an empty stomach!

Now I have zero interest in Star Wars and it still sucked me in... I think you might be surprised!

Ah my lovely tealight holder... Charlie managed to drop the box it was stored in on the floor and one of the ears broke off I was pretty upset and am now demanding we have to go back so I can get a replacement!