Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 5 May 20, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Dad Vader
Earning More Ears

Im booked to stay at CBR in late sept 2021, eagerly awaiting the free dining offer (i pray to the disney gods every morning)...

We've booked DDP incase it doesn't come, I could only get a pirate room so checking on a daily basis for room releases...

Fingers crossed everyone, we certainly need that ray of hope with free dining in this dark and difficult times.
Dad Vader is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
dobbie
Serious Dibber

Sorry if this has been mentioned (I haven't read the whole thread), those who are looking to book for next year, me included, is the lack of Covid-19 travel insurance cover not putting you off?
dobbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Dobbie, I'd imagine that the way we are all looking at it, there is nowhere to go that will be covered so Stay at Home or go on holiday IYKWIM
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by dobbie View Post
Sorry if this has been mentioned (I haven't read the whole thread), those who are looking to book for next year, me included, is the lack of Covid-19 travel insurance cover not putting you off?
AXA are covering covid - 19 illness just not cancellations. We have the cover through our bank account. I think the illness cover is more important so I am happy with the cover.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Amy1989
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
AXA are covering covid - 19 illness just not cancellations. We have the cover through our bank account. I think the illness cover is more important so I am happy with the cover.
I was about to say AXA and I think I have seen a few others do the illness part witch like you I am happy with
Amy1989 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
dobbie
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by AmyP1989 View Post
I was about to say AXA and I think I have seen a few others do the illness part witch like you I am happy with
Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.
dobbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

I have AXA through Lloyd’s and haven’t had chance to check. Suppose for the cancellation side it would just be making sure to not pay more than the deposit if things still seem uncertain next year.
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nells77 View Post
I have AXA through Lloyd’s and haven’t had chance to check. Suppose for the cancellation side it would just be making sure to not pay more than the deposit if things still seem uncertain next year.
Yeah it will be the same policy. My plan is just to pay deposit for Disney hotel and BA package, deposit only. Then I will lose minimal money if we have to cancel.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Yeah it will be the same policy. My plan is just to pay deposit for Disney hotel and BA package, deposit only. Then I will lose minimal money if we have to cancel.
My plan was either to book with TUI or ever after holidays so will see what their deposits are like. I want a package and you can do that with Disney till the flights are out I don’t think 🤔
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 20, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnieheart
I have Ears

Mobile

Thankyou for that uplifting update
Minnieheart is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List