Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Oct 20, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

It will be lovely when it’s all done! My Starbucks mugs are all in boxes in our garage until our wall is demolished (part of our new kitchen plans!). I have no idea how to store them for future though; looks like we have a similar number 😂
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
So yay Alicia, this is super exciting. I love the cabinets and the wooden table and chairs are fab too!
Thanks Michelle.
I think I’ll order that table although annoyingly it’s not in stock until the end of November!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
It will be lovely when it’s all done! My Starbucks mugs are all in boxes in our garage until our wall is demolished (part of our new kitchen plans!). I have no idea how to store them for future though; looks like we have a similar number 😂
Thank you Karen! Well we have enabled each other with our collections 😂.
Ooh will you be doing a refurb thread? Would love to see your plans!

I’ve seen a great display cabinet in IKEA that would be perfect for the mugs but I really like the idea of displaying some of my favourites on hooks. Once we move to a larger house I’ll hopefully have more space for them

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Exciting! I love a house renovation/new kitchen thread.
Love the high table, looks like it will all look fab!
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Boris can come stay any time
Our Visla Rocky watched every move the kitchen guys made they could come in but he lay down in the door and wouldn’t move to let them out
No growling barking involved he’s a big wuss but if you e ever tried to move a Visla or Weimaraner that doesn’t want to move you will know what I mean but one word from our Gd 10 at the time or GGds 7 and they shift
And that kitchen advert with the Visla lying under the work top forget that they are in the sunniest spot in the kitchen or on if you;are like us the comfy recliner you’ve placed right there for peace
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by RachaelC View Post
Exciting! I love a house renovation/new kitchen thread.
Love the high table, looks like it will all look fab!
Thank you Rachael, I really hope it does too!

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Boris can come stay any time
Our Visla Rocky watched every move the kitchen guys made they could come in but he lay down in the door and wouldn’t move to let them out
No growling barking involved he’s a big wuss but if you e ever tried to move a Visla or Weimaraner that doesn’t want to move you will know what I mean but one word from our Gd 10 at the time or GGds 7 and they shift
And that kitchen advert with the Visla lying under the work top forget that they are in the sunniest spot in the kitchen or on if you;are like us the comfy recliner you’ve placed right there for peace
If only you lived a bit closer Helen, I’d be dropping him over first thing 😂

A client of mine is a dog sitter/walker and regularly looks after 3 Visla’s (from different households) at once as well as a multitude of other breeds large and small. It’s hilarious when you ring on the doorbell and it’s like a herd of elephants charging towards the door 😬. I just adore Vislas and they are exactly how you describe!

IG - alicialanesmith
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
What a great start

I am in awe of the old cupboards holding up all those mugs
What a great collection.

Your plans look great - look forward to your updates

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

They are like Velcro we’ve had 4 all amazing as have our Weimaraners been but this boy lives for our grandkids and me he ignores Ian if I’m in and if I say so he’d let anyone in or any dog or cat in
He will walk 20 miles ut if it’s raining it’s the are you serious well ok then but turn the corner for home and he’d pull a steam engine up the hill if it’s raining
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Exciting stuff. I really like this type of thread.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List